DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion

Notices

Off Topic Discussion Anything goes in here! Well, almost!

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 07-18-2011, 06:10 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Rep:2217
iRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Taken from FB, "Lie about how you met the person above you"

I would like my Facebook friends (RamZ members) to comment on this status, sharing how you met me. But I want you to LIE. That's right, just make it up. After you comment, copy this instruction and post it UNDER YOUR RESPONSE TO THE PERSON ABOVE YOU, so hopefully I can do the same. I bet HALF of you won't read the instructions, right?
Sponsored links
Old 07-18-2011, 06:10 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Super Challenger #10 011
Trim Level: Mr Norm's SC'd 6.1l
Color: Brilliant Black
Rep:786
08 SRT8 3560 is a splendid one to behold08 SRT8 3560 is a splendid one to behold08 SRT8 3560 is a splendid one to behold08 SRT8 3560 is a splendid one to behold08 SRT8 3560 is a splendid one to behold08 SRT8 3560 is a splendid one to behold08 SRT8 3560 is a splendid one to behold

I remember it something like this. I saw you from across the snack food isle in a 7eleven and thought to myself, How can I get a girl like that? So, I walked up behind you and hit you over the head with a bottle of Lambrusco. When you awoke from the blow in the passenger seat of my car, I said, How was your nap honey? You told me you couldn't remember anything and that you had a splitting headache. I told you you were my wife and we renewed our vows a year later. I sure hope you never recover from your amnesia.

I would like my Facebook friends (RamZ members) to comment on this status, sharing how you met me. But I want you to LIE. That's right, just make it up. After you comment, copy this instruction and post it UNDER YOUR RESPONSE TO THE PERSON ABOVE YOU, so hopefully I can do the same. I bet HALF of you won't read the instructions, right?

Mr Norms liquid cooled 2.8l Kenne Bell with 8lb pulley, Eibach coil over suspension, Hotchkis sway bars, Super Challenger Katzkin interior, Hurst short throw shifter. ARH longtube headers with high flow catted mid pipes, magnaflow cat-back exhaust. Black Viper style wheels with red raceline.
Old 07-18-2011, 07:09 PM
The official Z night owl

Vehicle: 2010 RAM 1500 SLT C.C.
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Brilliant Black Pearlcoat
Engine: 2009-2010 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:946
Juice420 is a splendid one to beholdJuice420 is a splendid one to beholdJuice420 is a splendid one to beholdJuice420 is a splendid one to beholdJuice420 is a splendid one to beholdJuice420 is a splendid one to beholdJuice420 is a splendid one to beholdJuice420 is a splendid one to behold

One day I was doin' 190 mph down the Autobahn in my Lambo and flew past a dude in a Mr. Norms Chally. I ended up getting a flat and pulled over. About 3 hours later the Chally finally catches up to me. A guy gets out wearing some M.C. Hammer pants and a turtle neck under a sweater vest, and a Joe Dirt mullet. He offered to change my tire while I sat in the a.c. drinking a cold beverage.

Justin
Black Mamba- Flowmaster 40 series, Airaid CAI, 20% tint, GTO taillight covers, ATA nerfs, AVS in-channel ventvisors, Curt hitch receiver, Extang Revolution Tonneau, EZ-down tailgate damper, Recon smoked 3rd brake light, Custom painted engine cover

Black Mamba's Thread

Old 07-18-2011, 07:14 PM

Rep:2217
iRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond reputeiRESQu has a reputation beyond repute

It was a late night at the local karokee bar, you were dressed full of feathers and high heels, singing "Y*M*C*A". I stood up and started in on a tune of my own, "At first I was afraid, I was petrified, thinking I could never live without you by myside....." and we've been friends since.
(Got a Luke with it!)
Old 07-19-2011, 08:25 AM

Vehicle: 2014 VW Jetta GLI
Color: Metalic Black
Rep:1358
Excoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud ofExcoastie has much to be proud of

I was headed out to the ship grave yard at Ft Eustis, looking for some parts. I had recently purchased a decommissioned Coast Guard cutter and knew that I'd be able to find what I needed at the grave yard.
Imagine my surprise as I was driving though the main gate and Paris was hanging out near the parade field wearing full bunker gear, just sitting in the back of her RAM. I stopped to check out her truck, and the rest as they say is history.

Exco
Oracle Interior LEDs, EGR Vent Visors, Ram eyes, Husky Liner Splash Guards, R/T Badges Front and Rear, LED Light Bar, Stubby Radio Antenna, Custom Shift Knob, ARE LS II bed cover, Bed Rug, Flowmaster 50 series HD, SilverStar Ultra low beams, K&N drop in filter, MOPAR sill guards, Smitty Built nerf bars, 24% tint on the front.
Bill