DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Mod Zone - Custom Dodge Ram Mods - Dodge Ram Performance > Custom Dodge Ram Exterior Modifications - Body Mods - Body Kits


Notices

Custom Dodge Ram Exterior Modifications - Body Mods - Body Kits All custom mods on the outside of your Dodge Ram. Custom Dodge Ram Body Kits, Custom Paint, Grilles, Camper Tops, Bed Liners, etc.


Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
United Radio
Bayou Goat Mounts

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #11  
Old 08-02-2011, 07:52 AM
snrusnak's Avatar
snrusnak snrusnak is offline
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Orlando
Age: 27
Posts: 13,381
Gender: Male
Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SLT
Color: White
Engine: 2008-20?? 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 310hp 330lb/ft
Rep Power: 12
Rep:1385
snrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud of
Default

It's just like paint, prep and installation shop is very important. Can't blame overspray on the product. Also can't blame isolated cases of a product not adhering on the product. If 90% of the time it sticks, then the other 10% is due to some other factor.

I've seen 3 line-x installs in my families and friends trucks, years later they look brand new(one of them is almost 7 years old). Seen one rhino install years old looked brand new as well.

On a side note, why would anyone want a color matched liner!? Looks so tacky imo...
__________________
Sean

Breathing in and out is good enough for me.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 08-02-2011, 09:52 AM
Grumpy Grumpy is offline
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 112
Gender: Male
Rep Power: 0
Rep:13
Grumpy is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrusnak View Post
On a side note, why would anyone want a color matched liner!? Looks so tacky imo...
Some like them, some don't... It's nice to have choices!











Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Ahh, Fresh Rhino Lining! thedvsmonkey Custom Dodge Ram Exterior Modifications - Body Mods - Body Kits 6 04-15-2011 10:59 AM
Door Ajar Light & Power Windows Problem. scottdutton Electrical 1 12-05-2010 04:54 PM
Rhino Lining!!! Valldar Dodge Ram General Discussion 19 04-26-2010 09:20 PM
Rhino Lining 00sport Dodge Ram Detailing and General Maintenance Forum 7 12-12-2009 08:51 PM
Rhino lining matthewyaw Dodge Ram General Discussion 11 10-15-2009 10:39 PM


Advertisement






All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:06 AM.


= Copyright RamForumZ.com a Gigathreads.com Network Site =Ad Management by RedTyger
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vB.Sponsors


=Gigathreads Network=
CLUBS MOPAR NATION DSM GPMM MAMM JAM
DIESEL Diesel Forum      
CHEVY Chevy Camaro Forum Chevy Volt Forum    
CHRYSLER Chrysler 300C Forum      
DODGE Dodge Avenger Forum Dodge Caliber Forum Dodge Challenger Forum Dodge Charger Forum
  Dodge Circuit Forum Dodge Hornet Forum Dodge Magnum Forum Dodge Nitro Forum
  Dodge Ram Forum Dodge Dakota Forum Dodge Durango Forum Dodge Dart Forum
FORD Ford Raptor Forum Ford F150 Forum Ford F100 Forum  
JEEP Jeep Forum      
PONTIAC Pontiac G8 Forum      
SRT SRT Viper Forum SRT Cuda Forum