DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Mod Zone - Custom Dodge Ram Mods - Dodge Ram Performance > Custom Dodge Ram Interior Modifications - Custom Audio / Video


Notices

Custom Dodge Ram Interior Modifications - Custom Audio / Video All custom mods on the interior of your Dodge Ram. Dodge Ram stereo mods, alarms, electronics, shift knobs, upholstery, etc.


Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
United Radio
Bayou Goat Mounts

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 08-18-2011, 01:50 PM
mtnbkr123 mtnbkr123 is offline
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Calgary Alberta Canada
Posts: 218
Gender: Male
Vehicle: 2011
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Silver
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep Power: 0
Rep:10
mtnbkr123 is on a distinguished road
Default ATTENTION: Calgarians...

If anyone in the Calgary area can give me a little assistance with an install of a 2-12 Fox Box, amp and an LC2i, I sure would appreciate it. Of course, I will pay you for your time.

Thanks.

Mike
Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
  #2  
Old 08-18-2011, 03:48 PM
sullivan's Avatar
sullivan sullivan is offline
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Houston, TX
Age: 23
Posts: 548
Gender: Male
Vehicle: 2006 Dodge Ram Sport 5.7
Trim Level: Sport
Color: White
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep Power: 5
Rep:202
sullivan has a spectacular aura aboutsullivan has a spectacular aura aboutsullivan has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnbkr123 View Post
If anyone in the Calgary area can give me a little assistance with an install of a 2-12 Fox Box, amp and an LC2i, I sure would appreciate it. Of course, I will pay you for your time.

Thanks.

Mike
Im your man, but I live in Houston, TX! ahah
__________________
06' Sport - 3.92 Gears - Superchips - Bilstein Shocks - HellWig Anti-Sway Bar - Cooper Zeon LTZ - Viper Alarm & Remote Start - Halo Projector Lights - 5k HID Lows & Fogs - Custom Emblems - Magnaflow - CAI
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-18-2011, 03:52 PM
mtnbkr123 mtnbkr123 is offline
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Calgary Alberta Canada
Posts: 218
Gender: Male
Vehicle: 2011
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Silver
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep Power: 0
Rep:10
mtnbkr123 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sullivan View Post
Im your man, but I live in Houston, TX! ahah
You got me excited. Damn.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-18-2011, 04:33 PM
Frank Drebin Frank Drebin is offline
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!
 
Join Date: May 2011
Age: 35
Posts: 356
Gender: Male
Vehicle: 2011 RAM CC SPORT
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Black
Engine: 1981-1987 225ci (3.7L) Slant-6 95hp
Rep Power: 0
Rep:34
Frank Drebin is on a distinguished road
Default

Unless you're completely helpless, we can probably coach you through.
__________________
Three Generation Dodge Ram Owner - 1998, 2003, 2011
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-18-2011, 04:53 PM
mtnbkr123 mtnbkr123 is offline
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Calgary Alberta Canada
Posts: 218
Gender: Male
Vehicle: 2011
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Silver
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep Power: 0
Rep:10
mtnbkr123 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Drebin View Post
Unless you're completely helpless, we can probably coach you through.
Thanks. That would be really great.

I have zero experience with installs, but lots of patience and I don't mind taking my time. It shouldn't be too bad with just the subs, amp, LC2i and fuse.

I really want to do this myself, not to save money, but for the enjoyment. I did a bunch of performace upgrades on my motorcycle. It was so much fun. Much more satisfying than had I dropped it off and picked it up later after someone else had worked on it.

I am so so excited but I may have to wait until my box arrives before I order the subs. The box is 7.75"deep with room for a 6.5" diameter magnet. I want to get the Sundown subs, which are 6.5" deep with a 7.75" diameter magnet. Not sure if those bad boys will fit. So...I have to wait for the box, check the sizing, and then order the components. I wish I could order the subs so that everything gets here around the same time.

Last edited by mtnbkr123; 08-18-2011 at 04:56 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-18-2011, 05:11 PM
Frank Drebin Frank Drebin is offline
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!
 
Join Date: May 2011
Age: 35
Posts: 356
Gender: Male
Vehicle: 2011 RAM CC SPORT
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Black
Engine: 1981-1987 225ci (3.7L) Slant-6 95hp
Rep Power: 0
Rep:34
Frank Drebin is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnbkr123 View Post
Thanks. That would be really great.

I have zero experience with installs, but lots of patience and I don't mind taking my time. It shouldn't be too bad with just the subs, amp, LC2i and fuse.

I really want to do this myself, not to save money, but for the enjoyment. I did a bunch of performace upgrades on my motorcycle. It was so much fun. Much more satisfying than had I dropped it off and picked it up later after someone else had worked on it.

I am so so excited but I may have to wait until my box arrives before I order the subs. The box is 7.75"deep with room for a 6.5" diameter magnet. I want to get the Sundown subs, which are 6.5" deep with a 7.75" diameter magnet. Not sure if those bad boys will fit. So...I have to wait for the box, check the sizing, and then order the components. I wish I could order the subs so that everything gets here around the same time.
Start a build thread. Ask all the questions in there. It will be useful for future members as well.
__________________
Three Generation Dodge Ram Owner - 1998, 2003, 2011
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 08-18-2011, 05:13 PM
mtnbkr123 mtnbkr123 is offline
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Calgary Alberta Canada
Posts: 218
Gender: Male
Vehicle: 2011
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Silver
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep Power: 0
Rep:10
mtnbkr123 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Drebin View Post
Start a build thread. Ask all the questions in there. It will be useful for future members as well.
Okay. I will. Thanks.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 08-18-2011, 05:13 PM
Ryank's Avatar
Ryank Ryank is offline
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 1,123
Gender: Male
Vehicle: 2009 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: white
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep Power: 5
Rep:199
Ryank has a spectacular aura aboutRyank has a spectacular aura about
Default

You can do it yourself, pretty simple, just take your time, and research on the internet, you can find diagrams and everything you need!
__________________
Flowmaster 40, Magnaflow Y-pipe, K&N CAI, Leveled, HIDS, 34" Falkens, Double Din Pioneer
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
ATTENTION: Come see Raminator at Fairfield Dodge, August 19th & 20th 2011!!!! oilslick Fairfield Auto Group - Dodge Ram Dealer 1 08-18-2011 10:40 PM
Attention all Houston Area Rams!!! Barnyard Dodge Ram General Discussion 0 10-19-2010 09:32 AM
Attention Caliber Owners - Potential Pedal Sticking RamTech Dodge Ram Recalls and TSB's. 8 06-20-2010 01:01 PM
Attention '06-07 Diesel Owners! RamTech Dodge Ram Warranty Issues 6 05-26-2010 10:17 PM
ATTENTION 09-10 Ram owners!!!!!! curt4816 Dodge Ram General Discussion 26 04-04-2010 10:43 PM


Advertisement






All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:55 AM.


= Copyright RamForumZ.com a Gigathreads.com Network Site =Ad Management by RedTyger
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vB.Sponsors


=Gigathreads Network=
CLUBS MOPAR NATION DSM GPMM MAMM JAM
DIESEL Diesel Forum      
CHEVY Chevy Camaro Forum Chevy Volt Forum    
CHRYSLER Chrysler 300C Forum      
DODGE Dodge Avenger Forum Dodge Caliber Forum Dodge Challenger Forum Dodge Charger Forum
  Dodge Circuit Forum Dodge Hornet Forum Dodge Magnum Forum Dodge Nitro Forum
  Dodge Ram Forum Dodge Dakota Forum Dodge Durango Forum Dodge Dart Forum
FORD Ford Raptor Forum Ford F150 Forum Ford F100 Forum  
JEEP Jeep Forum      
PONTIAC Pontiac G8 Forum      
SRT SRT Viper Forum SRT Cuda Forum