DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Need help finding a Shop!

961 views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  Gecko 
#1 ·
Anyone from NC know any good Electronic or Audio Shops near Charlotte. From what Iv looked up the best one is in Clayton, but thats a 3 and a half hour drive for me. I was wondering if there was anything closer?

#3 ·
Im looking to get some LED wiring done. And to find out why my LEDs on the inside of the truck only work in specific ways. I have one more thing to try with the interior before I have no clue why it is reacting that way, but I havent had time to do it yet.

As for the wiring, Im looking to get some green LEDs to illuminate the grille and underneath the truck. I know it has been done before but from what Iv seen it stays on while you drive. Im looking to have it glow when I unlock the car but not while Im driving. Id also like to have a toggle switch to turn it on too if possible.

I dont think it is the most difficult thing to do, but Im not too good with wiring and Id rather have it done correctly than mess it up myself.

#4 ·
Just figured out the problem with my LEDs on the inside.

I originally was having problems with the 2 lights over the dash. When I put in the LEDs they wouldnt turn on when i opened the doors. They only came on when I clicked them. I had an error canceling LED in the dome light up top. A friend of mine suggested I try moving it to the front ones to see if that would work. And of course it did. I cant believe i didnt think of that earlier!:doh:

Now i just need to go out and get more error canceling bulbs and my interior will be set! :woohoo:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.