DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Help Zone - Dodge Ram Problems, Complaints, & Solutions - Maintenance & Re > 4TH Generation Dodge Ram 2009+ Dodge Ram Trucks > Body & Interior

Notices

Body & Interior 4th Gen Dodge Ram Body & Interior Problems and Questions.

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 09-01-2011, 10:28 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Rep:146
RadioFlyer will become famous soon enoughRadioFlyer will become famous soon enough

BTW...my bumper is in new condition with no scratches. I replaced them with factory chrome ones when I first bought my truck in early 09, cya when I get back.
Old 09-01-2011, 10:34 AM

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SLT
Color: White
Engine: 2008-20?? 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 310hp 330lb/ft
Rep:1385
snrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud of

Quote:
BTW...my bumper is in new condition with no scratches. I replaced them with factory chrome ones when I first bought my truck in early 09, cya when I get back.
I assume it's like the grey color one? Sounds perfect for me, I'm looking for one to paint to color match my truck. Just let me know if gideon doesn't want it and what it'd cost to get it to my door and we can talk, thanks.

Breathing in and out is good enough for me.
Old 09-01-2011, 10:35 AM

snrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud of

I just noticed you said "them", does this mean you have the rear available as well...?

Old 09-01-2011, 11:10 AM
Banned

Vehicle: 2005 Dodge Ram 2500
Color: Mineral Gray
Rep:177
Stangshcky12 has a spectacular aura aboutStangshcky12 has a spectacular aura about

I plowed for two years and never heard anything about replacing bumpers. A good plow is important and someone helping you attach it usually keeps your bumper safe. I would be more concerned about a taller spring in the front to help hold the weight ( that's what your plow package wouldinclude) your stock bumper should be fine. Are you planning on installing the plow yourself? I would try contacting the plow manufacturer and/or who you might have installing it
Old 09-01-2011, 01:10 PM

RadioFlyer will become famous soon enoughRadioFlyer will become famous soon enough

Sorry guys, they don't ship to Canada because of size/weight restriction and snrusnak...you're pushing it, lol! Besides, the shipping fees to you are around 150 us dollars and I think you can get them new for around 200$. I'll send you a pm when I get home. I'm at my bros office right now and won't get home for a couple of hrs. have to go, cya later.
Old 09-01-2011, 01:21 PM

darn it...where are you located?

Old 09-01-2011, 05:41 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2011 dodge ram LongHorn
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Two-Tone
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:10
gideon is on a distinguished road

RadioFlyer, thanks for the offer... but like you said, I'm in Canada.. It's appreciated tho.

Stangshcky12, I'm getting a new BOSS plow, and I'm having the guys that are ordering it, to install it too. After I asked them, if they would notch into my bumper, they replied back with a "yes". It sounds like I better keep looking elsewhere to do my install!

I'm putting in a front timbren kit to stabilize the level. Any tips from you would be appreciated since this will be my first year plowing and I do not have a plow-package.
Old 09-01-2011, 08:05 PM

gideon...I kind thought I'd be spinning my wheels going that far but I figured I'd at least try. Good luck to you, hope it works out for you. snrusnak...I do have both bumpers but I was giving the front one away to try and help someone in need, lol! You are still welcome to it but giving two away is kind of pushing it, lol! And like I said, the shipping is high at 150$ and I think you can get a new one for around 200$. I'm in Louisiana, but if you still want it, it's yours. I gave the shipping company 78" X 18 X 12 demensions for the price they gave me. They told me that they had to charge me for a 100 lb freight because of the size even though it only weighs about 30 lbs if that. You can measure your bumper to see if this is accurate...maybe you can find a cheaper shipping price to Orlando? If you want, you can call me (Jerry) at 337-pm-me, (lol) 24/7 or pm me if you still want it...it's still free to you.edit I went ahead and erased my number for now...just pm me if you ever need it.

Last edited by RadioFlyer; 09-01-2011 at 08:45 PM.
Old 09-01-2011, 08:13 PM

I'd be willing to pay for them, but like you said the shipping kills it, I'm trying to think if I'd ever be in that area anytime soon....but don't think so. I appreciate the offer

Old 09-01-2011, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrusnak View Post
I'd be willing to pay for them, but like you said the shipping kills it, I'm trying to think if I'd ever be in that area anytime soon....but don't think so. I appreciate the offer
I feel bad about this because never realised how high the shipping would be. Anyways, they're not going anywhere so if you ever change your mind just holler.