DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - General Discussion > Dodge Ram Special Edition Models > Dodge Ram R/T

Notices

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 09-03-2011, 11:03 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2013 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: Sport
Color: White
Rep:10
chad3113 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TORMENTOR View Post
I am curious, why do you think it's actually ok to spend all that money your mother worked hard for and sacrificed herself for? Why do you not feel the need to become a working class citizen and earn your stuff? You actually feel ok with using your moms disability money to buy yourself these toys that you did nothing yourself to earn? And then when you get them, they aren't even good enough for you? So you waste even more money? I dont see how someone can sit there and actually sleep at night spending his mothers disability income for his selfish needs. A 16 year old does not need 3 brand new vehicles.

Of course your too young and arrogant to even comprehend what i just said to you though...

Growing up living at home my parents made over 100k a year but they taught me to work and earn my own way in life. Everything I have is what I worked for and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Personally I couldn't be out there driving around having everyone look at me knowing they are all shakin their head at the 16 year old lazy brat that contributed nothing to the working class society to earn those vehicles.
Well said my friend, I normally lurk on forums but cannot stand when I come across these spoiled kids. The sad part is that society these days only breeds this type of behavior...

100k pensions, 99 weeks on unemployment benefits, "facebook revolutions", politically correctness, baseless lawsuits, etc etc the list can on for days. Simple fact is that the "American Way" is becoming nothing more than a bunch of whiners who think they are entitled to EVERYTHING.

The sooner parents, society, govt, etc decides to pop the t!tty out of future generations mouths, the better off everyone will be!

The sad part is this kid truly believes that he can impress others by spending his mommas money lmao
Old 09-03-2011, 11:29 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2010 Ram 1500 RC
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Inferno Red
Engine: 2008-???? 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 310hp 330lb/ft
Rep:55
USAF ram will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by garner View Post
Different areas cost differently. Texas is one of the cheapest areas in the United States. And it doesn't take a lot of money to drive nice cars. Around here we have soldiers making under $3,000 a month driving a new nissan GTR, one driving a lamborghini gallardo, and there's soldiers that just enlisted making under $2,000 a month driving new shelby gt500, new trucks, new corvettes, new bmw, etc. And my mom can afford those cars. Mortgage comes out to $1,500 a month and everything else comes out to $2,000(not including my truck) a month so that's only $3,500. Plus $700 a month for the truck so $4,200 total. And if you read my post my mom got granted more pay for disability and all that which comes out to $5,000 a month NONtaxable which raises her monthly income to $12,000 a month which is why I'm getting these trucks and car
Alright, I hate to poke holes in this line of logic but you've really opened your self to it. Even if your mom did 26 years as a LtCol (which is the high year cut off for o-5) she still wouldn't make 7k a month. After 26 years she would get 68% of her BASIC pay which maxed at just over 8400 a month. That comes out to 5700 a month. VA disability is 1500 a month @ 100%. So with everything together she might make just over 7k a month. There is no way she is getting 5k in disability. And I don't care how cheap it is to live in TX, there is no dealer in their right mind that would approve a low ranking enlisted person for a GTR, GT500, or especially a Lambo. I know what they make and there's no way you'd get away with it. Im not wanting to "bash" you or put you down but you have made some beyond outrageous claims and I am forced to throw up the flag
Old 09-04-2011, 12:10 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Black
Engine: 2009-2010 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:10
NOLA 5.7 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by chad3113 View Post
Well said my friend, I normally lurk on forums but cannot stand when I come across these spoiled kids. The sad part is that society these days only breeds this type of behavior...

100k pensions, 99 weeks on unemployment benefits, "facebook revolutions", politically correctness, baseless lawsuits, etc etc the list can on for days. Simple fact is that the "American Way" is becoming nothing more than a bunch of whiners who think they are entitled to EVERYTHING.

The sooner parents, society, govt, etc decides to pop the t!tty out of future generations mouths, the better off everyone will be!

The sad part is this kid truly believes that he can impress others by spending his mommas money lmao
Both of you are 100% correct. This is everything that is wrong with our country today. I can go on and on about how this country has gone to crap over the last 20 yrs, but this isn't the place for it (at least not on this post).

Back on topic, I would love an R/T, but I gotta have the CC. I "settled" for a sport CC in Brilliant Black. I'm glad Dodge is making them though. It shows they're committed to the enthusiasts.
Old 09-04-2011, 02:30 AM

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge ram 1500 Hemi
Color: Deep Sea Water Blue
Engine: 2009-???? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:156
TORMENTOR has a spectacular aura aboutTORMENTOR has a spectacular aura about

Yea i know, not the right place for all that but i couldn't stand to hear any more crap from that damn kid. People like him are the reason working young guys like me always catch crap with people assuming i must just be another spoiled brat to own a new truck. Little did they know while they judged me that way, i just finished my 20 hour work day.

And the sad part is, i cant even blame them for making that assumption! Because there are kids like him EVERYWHERE

Just a few days ago they caught 13 kids street racing, 7 under the age of 21 and 6 under the age of 18, all in lambos, ferraris, gtr's, austin martins etc.. All registered under their parents names as they raced down our public roads doing over 200km/hr in the middle of the afternoon! This is our generation!

/rant
Old 09-04-2011, 03:35 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2012 Dodge Ram lonestar
Trim Level: Lonestar
Color: Red
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:46
garner is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by USAF ram View Post
Alright, I hate to poke holes in this line of logic but you've really opened your self to it. Even if your mom did 26 years as a LtCol (which is the high year cut off for o-5) she still wouldn't make 7k a month. After 26 years she would get 68% of her BASIC pay which maxed at just over 8400 a month. That comes out to 5700 a month. VA disability is 1500 a month @ 100%. So with everything together she might make just over 7k a month. There is no way she is getting 5k in disability. And I don't care how cheap it is to live in TX, there is no dealer in their right mind that would approve a low ranking enlisted person for a GTR, GT500, or especially a Lambo. I know what they make and there's no way you'd get away with it. Im not wanting to "bash" you or put you down but you have made some beyond outrageous claims and I am forced to throw up the flag
My mom did over 26 years, she did 29 or 30. And I've seen the pay stuff(stub, deposit, whatever you want to call it), it's $7,000 a month. And the disability is $5,000 a month NONtaxable for her, I think like $2,000 for me if I enroll in school which I'm not going to at the moment, and if she wants a new car they'll give her $11,000 for a down payment and then they add money depending on the options it has such as a/c, power windows and locks, etc(yes the little chart thing still has a/c and power windows and locks as extra cost options lol). And they must be crazy dealers then cause I've talked to them at the local car show occasionally and they have those cars. Never know what dealers will do when they're near the largest military base in the United States and even the free world iirc
Best time: 14.7402 @87.53 on bald goodyear fortera sl 285 45 22 in 2500 DA. Corrected to 14.301 @ 90.28
Old 09-04-2011, 08:51 AM

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram 1500
Color: White
Engine: 2008-20?? 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 310hp 330lb/ft
Rep:1385
snrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud of

Be sure to post pics of you, your mother, and the cars you know we all love pics...

Breathing in and out is good enough for me.
Old 09-04-2011, 11:53 AM
US Army Retired

Vehicle: '11 Ram 1500 Big Horn Crew 4x4
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Brilliant Black
Rep:1178
ArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaddyRam View Post
Hey garner....SHUT THE F*** UP already. Do you get your A** kicked alot????
I would certainly hope so.
Quote:
Originally Posted by garner View Post
No. And nope, never been in a fight that lasted longer than 10 seconds. I always get KTFO.
^fixed...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TORMENTOR View Post
I am curious, why do you think it's actually ok to spend all that money your mother worked hard for and sacrificed herself for? Why do you not feel the need to become a working class citizen and earn your stuff? You actually feel ok with using your moms disability money to buy yourself these toys that you did nothing yourself to earn? And then when you get them, they aren't even good enough for you? So you waste even more money? I dont see how someone can sit there and actually sleep at night spending his mothers disability income for his selfish needs. A 16 year old does not need 3 brand new vehicles.

Of course your too young and arrogant to even comprehend what i just said to you though...

Growing up living at home my parents made over 100k a year but they taught me to work and earn my own way in life. Everything I have is what I worked for and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Personally I couldn't be out there driving around having everyone look at me knowing they are all shakin their head at the 16 year old lazy brat that contributed nothing to the working class society to earn those vehicles.
Thank GOD someone said it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by USAF ram View Post
In his defense, the Army does not have High Year-Tenure cutoffs like the USAF. They do, but the times are different. Even so, its possible his mother was prior enlisted, making her an OE-5, which would grant her an additional 10 years service time.

HOWEVER, he is full of shit, we have established this. Garner, My father is a Retired USAF OE-6 (Full-bird Colonel, 1 rank higher than your mother, Garner), on 90% disability, IN the state of Texas...

And he clears 7k, but nowhere near 10. So shut your mouth Garner. A-We all know you are full of BS. B-ALOT of us here are in the military, you cant BS people who make a ****in' living knee-deep in BS every day. C-No retired military person would EVER give their child free reign over their finances, nor would they just give them everything they want. You dont get what you want in the military, unless you ****ing EARN it. If I cant have a 60,000 dollar Ram Laramie Longhorn, my 16 year old CERTAINLY will not, unless he can afford it himself. This is the mentality of EVERY person I have ever met in the military. Why? Because values like this are instilled in every servicemember who served honorably. You are, for lack of a better word, brainwashed into a morally sound way of thinking. If someone does not have values and morals, they usually wont make it to Lt Col. Someone will wipe the floor with them before then. FWIW (not that its your business) My truck was purchased used, in 2010, its paid for and I am 26. AND I AM DAMN PROUD of that fact. I served 2 tours in Iraq, and I am in Afghanistan now, so that snot nosed little shits like you can sleep safely at night. And I am not the only one on this board with the same or more deployments behind them. So keep it up. You just look foolish.

What really kills me is that if I had gotten a brand new truck as a 16 year old, I would have been STOKED, and totally happy with it. Seems to be this guy is the type that would tell his mom to take it back because it was a Chevy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by snrusnak View Post
Be sure to post pics of you, your mother, and the cars you know we all love pics...

Back on topic (AGAIN ), I would love (and can afford) a new '12. But I will wait till '14 and get a slightly used '13, and save myself the $15,000-$20,000 over buying new.

2014 Mazda CX-5 Touring w/Tech Pack-6000K HID's, 20% tint, 35mpg, so I will leave it alone.
2002 Ford Focus ZTW Wagon-loaded, tinted, tunes and commuting. 163k miles and counting...

Old 09-04-2011, 12:57 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Ram
Trim Level: Slt Big Horn CC
Color: Brilliant Black
Rep:12
CaddyRam is on a distinguished road

Thank you for your service Armyofone. You are a good man. Now will someone please shut that little sh*t up once and for all. I can't believe Garner is still running his foolish little mouth. I for one won't be reading or responding to any threads of his in the future. I hope all others will not either.
Mufflex18,limo tint,DNX 6960w/rearview camera, sirrius satellite,DVD,Nav,radar detector/video camera mount, Damplifier.Ez down tailgate assist,bed extender, LineX,relocated rearwindow switch,custom twin filter air intake,custom front/rear center consoles w10'' Kappa and LED lighting.
Old 09-04-2011, 03:18 PM

Vehicle: 2011 dodge ram rt
Trim Level: rt
Color: brilliant black pearl
Rep:1061
dodgert has much to be proud ofdodgert has much to be proud ofdodgert has much to be proud ofdodgert has much to be proud ofdodgert has much to be proud ofdodgert has much to be proud ofdodgert has much to be proud ofdodgert has much to be proud of

WTB a rich mommy lol.
Old 09-05-2011, 01:05 AM

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge ram 1500 Hemi
Color: Deep Sea Water Blue
Rep:156
TORMENTOR has a spectacular aura aboutTORMENTOR has a spectacular aura about

i like how he wont respond to my posts when it comes to his morals (lack of i should say) Because he knows he has no decent response to what i had to say.

Its nice this time around to see the forum stand up to this kind of bs and arrogance. Last time someone got on garner for this very thing, they all shut him down, and i dont know why. I wouldn't want to be wanting kids like him running around this forum with that kind of attitude.