You have to remove the whole light assembly.
- Disconnect and isolate the battery negative cable
- Remove the push pins attaching the seal to the fender.
Fig. 9 Headlamp - Typical
- Remove the bolts attaching the headlamp unit to the fender.
- Remove the bulb sockets from the headlamp unit
- Separate headlamp unit from vehicle.
Do not touch the bulb glass with fingers or other oily surfaces. Reduced bulb life will result.
- Install the bulb sockets for the front park/turn signal and headlamp.
- Position headlamp unit in inner fender panel.
- Install the bolts attaching headlamp unit to the fender.
- Align the seal and install the push pins.
- Connect the battery negative cable.
Once you remove it there will be access to everything.
Hope it helps