Spent the morning (well, about an hour
) planning and plotting the mods I want to do to our truck. Here are the mandatory parameters:
- Maintain the great ride
- maintain the stock noise level/NVH
- maintain vehicle reliability
- improve vehicle ergonomics (cab access, visibility, etc)
- improve performance without breaking the bank
- maintain stock appearance (sleeper)
- Where possible, support local vendors AND keep wallet happy!
First stop- put on some stainless 3" Big Country side steps (sourced locally for $175+ tax) this afternoon. Very pleased with the product and installation method.
Also picked us some Silverstar Ultras for $37 (again, locally sourced)- will be installing them tomorrow.
2 great mods for not much cash. Mission accomplished!