DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - SIGS - Special Interest Groups > Public Safety

Notices

Public Safety Special Interest Group for Police/Law Enforcement, Fire, and EMS Personnel! - Click the badge to the right to request membership>>

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 10-17-2011, 05:33 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 1997 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 club
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Electric Blue
Engine: 1994-1997 360ci (5.9L) Magnum V8 230hp
Rep:206
sonocativo has a spectacular aura aboutsonocativo has a spectacular aura aboutsonocativo has a spectacular aura about
Default **WARNING** GRAPHIC** Child killed

Here in America people are getting to be just like the 3rd world countries, There are alot of people not wanting to help the injured in fear of being sued due to some states have laws being passed where "Good Samaritans" can be sued or held responsible for their actions...
Here a 2 year old girl is run over twice, while 18 people walk past her and not stop to help her... the 19th person does then the mother comes and picks up her daughter apparently not knowing how severe her injuries are. The first driver was cited as saying:
Its not my daughter
She should have watched where she was going
and worst of all...
He told his boss... Something happened at home so I need to take off.
Watch the video and read the interview yourselves. People are so sick in the head and cold blooded.
http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http...PWvYlFgVGVH99w

Mods, if this is inappropiate please remove and my appology.
Old 10-17-2011, 05:40 PM

Rep:22
MADDOG is on a distinguished road

I'll view this at home and let ya know.
Old 10-17-2011, 05:51 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram
Color: Deep water blue
Rep:401
Crash is just really niceCrash is just really niceCrash is just really niceCrash is just really niceCrash is just really nice

I just don't understand how anyone could walk by that scene and not try to help that child. That is a sad comentary on what this world has become.
Frt 20%tint,Line-x,Bak-Flip,El T/gate Lock,Box Lights,LED T/gate Bar,Bilsteins,Timbren SES,Chrome Bug Sheild,Putco Vent Visors,Amp Powersteps,HID Lows,Fogs,Volant Cai,Engine Cover Painted&Lit,B Pillar Tape Removed,Weather Tech Mats,Mopar Mud Flaps,Shorty Antenna,SRT 22s,Diablo Trinity
Old 10-17-2011, 06:04 PM

sonocativo has a spectacular aura aboutsonocativo has a spectacular aura aboutsonocativo has a spectacular aura about

True, It just shocked my wife and I..Being we have a 17 month old it hits close to home. My wife said if they are that ignorant of life then she ( we ) would never travel there, I agree. There was a site connected to this and I read some of the comments, but I can clearly see in the video she was stil awake and moving or should I say suffering. It is a shame for someone to let a child suffer like that or cause any harm reguardless of the age. I was a first aid instructor for a few years and I have tended to some injuries over the years reguardless of how minor, car accidents to fall. I was in North City when an nearly blind elderly black man in a scooter got too close to a curb and rolled over into the parking area , you wouldnt believe people, they just pulled over him and parked, pinning him between the car and curb/park stop.... No one stopped to help him but just looked at him... My partner and I went over to help upright his scooter and get him off the ground, not one soul there helped and this was during a lunch hour rush. Shame on people, we are the only animals who can reason and we are very dangerous to one another....
Old 10-18-2011, 08:48 AM

Vehicle: 2004 Dodge Ram 1500 4X4
Trim Level: Sport quad cab
Color: Bright Silver Metallic
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:355
starquestbd22 is just really nicestarquestbd22 is just really nicestarquestbd22 is just really nicestarquestbd22 is just really nice

I watched this on AOL while up late last night and having a 2.5 year old I almost puked. This is the absolute low point for humanity. For anyone that would say "she should've been watching where she was going" or "it's not my daughter"....I seriously think I could put a slug between that person's eyes and sleep just fine tonight. The world does not need people with that mindset so let's just send them on their way.

The story I read said she was still alive but not expected to live. I hope she makes a miraculous recovery and can live a normal life but if she has passed or does pass then I hope she is happy and peaceful.
06-08 chrome clads w/33" Cooper Discoverer H/T Plus, Mopar tailgate spoiler, debadged door trim & tailgate emblems, 13" antenna, LED dome & maps, Magnaflow 22" SI/DO, 18% tint, "HEMI" hood spears, VHT tinted tails & third brake light, Lamin-x optic blue fogs, leveled w/McGaughys 2" drop shackles.
Old 10-18-2011, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by starquestbd22 View Post
I watched this on AOL while up late last night and having a 2.5 year old I almost puked. This is the absolute low point for humanity. For anyone that would say "she should've been watching where she was going" or "it's not my daughter"....I seriously think I could put a slug between that person's eyes and sleep just fine tonight. The world does not need people with that mindset so let's just send them on their way.

The story I read said she was still alive but not expected to live. I hope she makes a miraculous recovery and can live a normal life but if she has passed or does pass then I hope she is happy and peaceful.
Since I posted this, they have updated the site, they removed the comments the driver made that makes me mad because there you could see how cold blooded he was about it, and the little girl did die 2 days later (saturday ) They should put the driver in front of a steam roller and slowly start from his toes and work their way up!
Old 10-18-2011, 12:40 PM

Vehicle: 2006 Ram 2500 Quad cab 4x4
Trim Level: ST
Color: Atlantic Blue
Rep:140
DOZER will become famous soon enoughDOZER will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to DOZER Send a message via Skype™ to DOZER

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonocativo View Post
Since I posted this, they have updated the site, they removed the comments the driver made that makes me mad because there you could see how cold blooded he was about it, and the little girl did die 2 days later (saturday ) They should put the driver in front of a steam roller and slowly start from his toes and work their way up!
I'm liking this idea^^^

I have a cast iron stomach and am known to not be phased by anything. This made me physically sick and I am still horrified by it...

The gene pool really needs to be thinned out...
'06 2500 ST 4x4 Quad cab, Vararam CAI, Bed/Hood stripes, Vent visors, Bully tailgate lock, Moto Metal 909 18x9, Nitto Terra Grapplers 295/70/18 HBS 2" level, Bilstein 5100's, Bushwhacker flares, 5000K HID's, Diablo Trinity 87 tune, LineX, Bakflip F1.
Old 10-18-2011, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOZER View Post
I'm liking this idea^^^

I have a cast iron stomach and am known to not be phased by anything. This made me physically sick and I am still horrified by it...

The gene pool really needs to be thinned out...
I am the same way, My wife says I am a brick wall, nothing bothers me ( blood, gore, Monsters.... nothing ) except this hit close to home with a child. Young people that are single and single people dont know the feeling that us as Parents feel after we have kiids...I am always watching out for my kids, i see the unforeseen before the foreseen is seen.
Makes me sick when people have no compassion for such a young innocent life.
Old 10-18-2011, 04:19 PM

Vehicle: 2004 Dodge Ram 1500 4X4
Trim Level: Sport quad cab
Color: Bright Silver Metallic
Rep:355
starquestbd22 is just really nicestarquestbd22 is just really nicestarquestbd22 is just really nicestarquestbd22 is just really nice

Same here guys. I work homicides and watch autopsies and it doesn't bother me but this got to me. I was hesitant to watch it to begin with but it was even worse than I thought. You know that little girl wanted only one thing...mommy or daddy to make it better. I'm glad it's almost time to go home so I can hug my little girl.
06-08 chrome clads w/33" Cooper Discoverer H/T Plus, Mopar tailgate spoiler, debadged door trim & tailgate emblems, 13" antenna, LED dome & maps, Magnaflow 22" SI/DO, 18% tint, "HEMI" hood spears, VHT tinted tails & third brake light, Lamin-x optic blue fogs, leveled w/McGaughys 2" drop shackles.
Old 10-18-2011, 04:35 PM

Vehicle: 2005 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Patriot Blue
Engine: 2002-2007 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 235hp 295lb/ft
Rep:1338
GeauxHunting has much to be proud ofGeauxHunting has much to be proud ofGeauxHunting has much to be proud ofGeauxHunting has much to be proud ofGeauxHunting has much to be proud ofGeauxHunting has much to be proud ofGeauxHunting has much to be proud ofGeauxHunting has much to be proud ofGeauxHunting has much to be proud ofGeauxHunting has much to be proud of

That's straight ****ed up. I never understand why people never stop to help.
8000k HID lows, 10000k Fogs, AAC Halos, white interior LEDs, 4' of blue LED strips, two blue LED pods, LED reverse and license plate lights, 2% Tint 3% visor, 50% Windshield, Debadged, Pioneer MVH-P8200BT headunit, JL C2-690TX door speakers, 10" JL W7 subwoofer, JL 500/1V2 Amplifier, DiabloSport Predator, Volant CAI, 14" Magnalow Exhaust with Turndowns, 2500 Tow Hooks, 3" CST Lift, 35x12.5x20 Toyo M/T.