Merry xmas if you prefer to have someone do it for you or just buy it.... I did my own. Long complicated threads make it difficult so I'll make it super simple for you.
1. Remove lights and take out all bulbs and anything else that spins or turns into the back of the headlamp.
2. Preheat oven to 220.
3. one headlight at a time from start to finish. bake for 15-20 min and take out.
4. using butter knife gently pry around edge of clear lens. If it doesn't pry easily, quickly put back in oven and bake for another 8-10 min.
5. pry off clear lens. you don't have to move fast, but be clean and swift. If it starts getting hard, place back in oven and rebake for 5 min.
6. once you get it off it's very self explanitory. Paint using normal paint procedures. do what you wish with the reflectors.
7.Once done with paint i suggest waiting a couple days to reassemble. proper paint cure involves evaporation, which if you put them togehter right away, ends up in condensation inside your light and then you have to dry them out.
8. you can reassemble the headlight, and reverse the process.. reheat with the light together, bake for 15min, remove from oven, press light together to use as much of the original bonding to seal the light while it's hot. make sure its properly assembled. let cool. i ran a bead of clear silicone around the finished product to make sure it was sealed.
9. put back in truck.
10. spunk in pants because they look deadly.