DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion > Other Vehicle Discussion

Notices

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
United Radio
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 10-20-2011, 08:47 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 1997 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 club
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Electric Blue
Engine: 1994-1997 360ci (5.9L) Magnum V8 230hp
Rep:210
sonocativo has a spectacular aura aboutsonocativo has a spectacular aura aboutsonocativo has a spectacular aura about
Default A rant

Today my wife gets off work and pulls out of the secured garage of her company and heads home, she gets a couple blocks away and theres traffic due to some idiot who ran out in traffic, anyway all starts moving again and this idiot again runs between parked cars in front of my wife, she swerves to avoid him, slams on the brakes/stops/honks, you know the routine... Anyway he starts yelling and runs over to her door and punches the mirror shattering the glass, breaking it off the door and hanging there, then he takes off running ( he is with a group of 5 or 6 people ) apparently headed to the stadium for the game... My wife chases him down then he does a 180 and dissapears. The group caught up and said they will get him and my wife calls 911...waits an hour for an officer and never see the people again. Ok, called around and I can get a power/heated mirror at the salvage yard here for $50. Now, I tell my wife why I hate st. Louis so much. I told her jaywalkers, you can run over their asses as well as all those who walk agaisnt the light that is why there are crosswalks and Do Not Cross lights !!!! There are fines for jaywalking and crossing agaisnt the lights ( and cameras ) so...next time !!!

The officer said because of the game there are too many people who fits the discription so really cant do much unless the guy shows up at the hospital with a broken /cut hand from the glass. Charges will be pressed if he is caught and Im PO'd about it. very un-called for for something they were carelessly doing, probly a drunk idiot.
Old 10-24-2011, 01:19 AM

Vehicle: Jeep GC WK
Rep:964
hemiv8dodgeram1500 is a splendid one to beholdhemiv8dodgeram1500 is a splendid one to beholdhemiv8dodgeram1500 is a splendid one to beholdhemiv8dodgeram1500 is a splendid one to beholdhemiv8dodgeram1500 is a splendid one to beholdhemiv8dodgeram1500 is a splendid one to beholdhemiv8dodgeram1500 is a splendid one to beholdhemiv8dodgeram1500 is a splendid one to behold

wow people can be nuts glad shes ok, idk the laws there but maybe time for a gun?
Old 10-24-2011, 05:27 PM

sonocativo has a spectacular aura aboutsonocativo has a spectacular aura aboutsonocativo has a spectacular aura about

Oh yeah, we have conceiled carry, but I sold all my guns because of the kids ( stepson has ADHD ) and he will get into anything he is told not to... besides, I would probly be trigger happy anyways...lmao
I think Im just going to stick with a deer rifle and compound bow to start hunting deer.
Old 10-24-2011, 05:32 PM

Vehicle: 2011 SLT CC 4x4
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Mineral Gray Metallic
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:24
SeattlePete is on a distinguished road

Taser the dude- make his friends watch as he pees his pants.
Old 10-26-2011, 10:01 PM

Great idea... we have a flea market, last weekend comming up and they are closed for good, great deals...Might land a nice 200,000 or more volt tazer at a nice price....lol