DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion

Notices

Off Topic Discussion Anything goes in here! Well, almost!

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 04-24-2011, 10:28 PM
Just some guy in Canada

Vehicle: 2010 Ram 1500 QC
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:2581
brad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond reputebrad12kx has a reputation beyond repute

Apparently, your daughter is a great judge of character. I see great HR career potential.

Interested in one of my mods?
If it's underlined, it's a link to that mods thread.

2010 Ram 1500 Hemi Sport, 3.92, Leather, NAV, Alpine, Sunroof, Trailer tow, Brake Contoller, Rear Cam
Mods - 3M clear protect, Decals removed, Electric Tailgate Lock, Tow Hooks, Skid Plates, Bed Rug, Pace Edwards Bedlocker Electric Tonneau, Timbren Rear SES, Tinted Tail Lights, Debadged, Grill Blacked Out, Shorty Antenna, Black Chromed Emblems, Lightly tinted front windows, DS Predator, Cabin Air Filter, K&N Drop In, Mufflex (Magnaflo) DOD24M, Sonnax line pressure booster, Volant CAI
Old 04-24-2011, 10:39 PM
Addicted to the Z

Vehicle: 2014 RAM 1500 Limited
Trim Level: Crew Cab 4X4 Limited
Color: PX8 Black
Engine: 2014-20?? 182.3ci (3.0L) L630DOHC V6 240hp 420lb/ft Eco-Diesel
Rep:2463
RansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueJet View Post
Nice detective work!! Your daughter rejected him for good reason!!

Hopefully they learned their lesson and will leave you alone
Ya, I hope so too. You can't imagine how fed up I am with all of this. It's actually quite lucky for me that my RAM fits in the garage. Of course my Wife's upset that our Escape took two direct hits the last time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juice420 View Post
Damn, you got some bad luck there buddy.
No Sh#@t. Just glad we could put a stop to it (my fingers are crossed)

Quote:
Originally Posted by brad12kx View Post
Apparently, your daughter is a great judge of character. I see great HR career potential.
Thanks Brad, my Daughter is a great judge of character. Once she knew what this guy was about she totally ignored him which is what must have set him off. Funny thing is that she was in University this year while this kid was still in High School. You'd think he would have just let it go but no he had to take his anger out on my vehicles. Just glad we caught the little Pr#$k......
Old 01-05-2012, 01:36 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 1998 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Black
Engine: 1994-2001 318ci (5.2L) Magnum V8 220hp
Rep:44
The Codes is on a distinguished road

I feel horrible something like that happened to you and your family, my family and I had a similar issue, but instead of stopping at our cars they also hit our house in a few places. Never did find out who it was as they only did it once but still. Its a shame that people like that live in our world, kind of like the people that scammed me and my family out of 900 bucs for a professional photography camera for my mom the world is an unkind place in this day and age..

glad you got it figured out and were able to get the damage fixed however. Love your truck btw.
Old 01-05-2012, 08:52 AM
Richie

Vehicle: 2009 Ram 1500 SLT Quad Cab
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Inferno Red
Engine: 2002-2007 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 235hp 295lb/ft
Rep:12
LUBINATOR is on a distinguished road
Default Looks like a Vendetta

Sounds like you or your home/family was the primary target. Glad no permanent damage.

Looks like the morons were bad shots also, lots of misses.

One good thing, no scratching/keying, all washable. Glad it wasn't permanent.

Make a Claymore Mine with rotten eggs and put them around vehicles next time.
RAM 1500 SLT QC 2009 INFERNO RED, ARE Lift Lid ,Spray on Bed Liner, K&N Drop In, Pioneer DEH P8400UB, Alpine Amp, Mopar Kicker sets in all doors and dash, 2 Polk 10" Subs, Polk AMP, SteelCraft Nerf Bars, Mopar Fog Lights, CalTrend Seat Covers, WeatherTech Front Mats, Putco SS Fender Liners, SuperBumper SS Hitch Step/Impact Absorber, Onki Aegis SS Center Guard, PIAA 2100 driving lights
Old 01-05-2012, 09:37 AM
Addicted to the Z

Vehicle: 2014 RAM 1500 Limited
Trim Level: Crew Cab 4X4 Limited
Color: PX8 Black
Engine: 2014-20?? 182.3ci (3.0L) L630DOHC V6 240hp 420lb/ft Eco-Diesel
Rep:2463
RansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond reputeRansRAM has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Codes View Post
I feel horrible something like that happened to you and your family, my family and I had a similar issue, but instead of stopping at our cars they also hit our house in a few places. Never did find out who it was as they only did it once but still. Its a shame that people like that live in our world, kind of like the people that scammed me and my family out of 900 bucs for a professional photography camera for my mom the world is an unkind place in this day and age..

glad you got it figured out and were able to get the damage fixed however. Love your truck btw.
Thanks for the compliment, ya it's come a long way since I took delivery.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUBINATOR View Post
Sounds like you or your home/family was the primary target. Glad no permanent damage.

Looks like the morons were bad shots also, lots of misses.

One good thing, no scratching/keying, all washable. Glad it wasn't permanent.

Make a Claymore Mine with rotten eggs and put them around vehicles next time.
We were the primary target and actually there was permanent damage, we were hit on three seperate occasions and this thread only shows pics from the first one. Their aim got better and my truck was hit twice on the painted surface. When an egg hits it gouges into the clear coat right through to the painted/primed surface so it's permanent until you get it repainted. The total damage on our SUV and my RAM came to $5000.00 and we only got 1k from the punk that did it. So I still have two spots where if you know where to look you can still see the impact sites. The Turtle Wax black box does cover it up a bit so you really have to look hard to see it. Still I'm very angry about the whole thing, at least we caught them and it has been stopped. I keep my Truck in the garage over night now.
Old 01-06-2012, 09:54 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram Crew Cab
Trim Level: ST 4x4
Color: Silver
Engine: 2009-2010 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:53
danv802008 will become famous soon enough

Little a holes with nothing better to do. Sounds like the need a good a$$ whoopin.