Pulled my sagging headliner out last week when I pulled the dash. A couple of days ago I used 3-m spray adhesive to recover in grey velour. I have used it before and it worked great. Ran out 3/4 of the way through and picked up a can of Premetex spray adhesive to finish the job. I also painted all the do-dads that hold up the headliner, sunvisors and clips, overhead curtesy lights, & coat hangers using the the same grey that I used on the dash. I installed it all last night and everything went swimmingly. Here are some before and after pics....
Here are the custom made saddle blanket seat covers and dash cover034.jpg
Probably going to re-order a grey dash cover, I'm not too thrilled with the black.
Now the problem today is that, The headliner is sagging again where I used the 3-M adhesive. The Premetex is still holding strong. I am soooo ticked off after all that work. I'm guessing it was the heat loosening it up. The problem I'm running into is that the Premetex is holding so strong, I can't get to the 3-m areas without tearing the foam underneath..... I guess next weekend I'll be hitting the junkyards again to find another headliner. Also next week, I be replacing the front bumper. Stay tuned......
Bill in SLC