03-09-2012, 03:18 PM
Mopar Online Parts
Join Date: Mar 2010
Trim Level: N/A
Rep Power: 0
I have answered your questions to the best of my knowledge below:
I have a few questions on accessories for a 2012 regular cab SLT carpet delete truck with rambox.
1) slushmats p/n 82212387 - will these sit flat OK on the vinyl floor or are they backed with carpet grip nubbies?
From experience they have very small nubs , They would work OK but not optimal.
2) bodyside mouldings p/n 82211370AE - are these chrome or black? mopar website is unclear.
They are Chrome, We have fixed the confusing image- Thank you
3) ashtray p/n 5108051AA - Is this the correct ashtray to fit into the dropdown cupholder? I have the split bench thus no console.
That part number is somewhat universal to fit a "cup holder" , It only applies to the center console but may work in the dropdown cup holder as well.
4) mirror covers p/n 1PUT0502 - will these fit the luxury package mirrors and are they mopar or some aftermarket? They showup on the mopar accessory website but have an odd part number.
I do not see nay reason if would not fit but if you can provide the VIN I will double check. These are officially licensed Mopar accessories , The Part number used defines the vendor used for production. We have been seeing more of this lately.
5) rambox dividers p/n 82211464AC - These are for the 5'-7" rambox. I have the 6'-4" rambox. Will these fit or is there a different kit for the long rambox?
This will fit all 1500 Ram Box's , We have fixed the listing
6) bedstep p/n 82212091 - what is your best price on this?
7) Got any discounts for ramforumz members?
We do run specific specials from time to time but we cannot provide a blanket discount across the entire store.
8) Will shipping be cheaper if I order a bunch of stuff at once rather than piecemeal?
Yes , Multiple shipments always cost more rather than adding additional boxes to the original shipment.
9) Will you be collecting sales tax (florida)?
No Tax is collected from FL residents
Please let me know if you have any other questions