DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Mod Zone - Custom Dodge Ram Mods - Dodge Ram Performance > Custom Dodge Ram - Complete Builds

Notices

Custom Dodge Ram - Complete Builds When you are modding everything on your Dodge Ram, this is the place to showcase the build.

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
United Radio
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 04-26-2012, 04:00 AM
Banned

Vehicle: 2012 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Lone Star
Color: Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:34
Jchaney579 is on a distinguished road

InDeepWaterBlue!!!!!! Your truck is amazing my friend! YOU HAVE TO GIVE ME THE EXACT PRODUCT LINK AND WHERE TO BUY THOSE IN CAB BRIGHT WHITE LED LIGHTS FOR THE INSIDE OF YOUR TRUCK! It makes things light up so good!

I am OCD and struggle with it pretty bad, my 2012 ram is a big struggle with keeping the inside COMPLETELY spotless... Been trying to figure ways to get over this for the past couple years but nothing seems to help. Something dealing with growing up with just my mother for 12 years... ANYWAYS, me being so young and having a nice truck.. My friends and I are always taking my truck out to eat and to do things etc, EVERY NIGHT after I go and do something with them I am NOT able to sleep with out spending 10-30 minutes cleaning EVERY speck of dirt and wiping all the seats down with a clean rag... Ill just toss and turn until I do, and the regular yellow tinted lights in the cab dont really light up what im looking at very well and that makes me sit there and scrub scrub scrub at invisibleness all night. Having those lights would help deal with this!

Information on exactly what and where to buy them and how to install them and Ill have your children!
Old 04-26-2012, 07:55 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2011 Dodge Ram Big Horn
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Deep Water Blue
Rep:611
InDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to all

Thank you Jchaney579 for one of the more entertaining reads I've had on my page, when I finally get a chick knocked up and she comes knockin on my door for baby money, I'll make sure to refer her to you

Easiest thing to tell you for lights is go to this link here :
http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=90315

It's a thread started by another member here named SS4Luck, it gives you the exact bulb number you need for what location. Most of the people on that thread wen through SuperBrightLEDs(dot)com, but you can also go through v-leds(dot)com if you want to see if you can get a cheaper price on the same bulb. Bargain hunting never hurts...

If you have any questions or trouble with your install let me know and I'll gladly help you out, also post your question on the linked thread as there are members there with experience in this as well who are happy to chime in with useful knowledge
Old 04-26-2012, 09:57 AM

Vehicle: N/A
Rep:1045
double0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud of

agreed. ive sworn by vleds until i joined this forum.
Old 04-26-2012, 06:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by InDeepWaterBlue View Post
Thank you Jchaney579 for one of the more entertaining reads I've had on my page, when I finally get a chick knocked up and she comes knockin on my door for baby money, I'll make sure to refer her to you

Easiest thing to tell you for lights is go to this link here :
http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=90315

It's a thread started by another member here named SS4Luck, it gives you the exact bulb number you need for what location. Most of the people on that thread wen through SuperBrightLEDs(dot)com, but you can also go through v-leds(dot)com if you want to see if you can get a cheaper price on the same bulb. Bargain hunting never hurts...

If you have any questions or trouble with your install let me know and I'll gladly help you out, also post your question on the linked thread as there are members there with experience in this as well who are happy to chime in with useful knowledge
Hey man this is so rude and I honestly hate when clients need their hand held when it comes to my business, but could you give me the link to the EXACT LED's I need for the map lights and the rear passenger dome lights for mine, the bright white just like yours :C I looked at the page and pretty much felt like my peter was in the wind...

Rep points for ya my friend :P
Old 04-26-2012, 07:14 PM

InDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to all

Appreciate the points man, thanks!
Map Lights
http://www.superbrightleds.com/cgi-bin/store/index.cgi?action=DispPage&Page2Disp=%2Fmini-wedge.html
Scroll down to the 4th section, it should read: "T13 & 921 Miniature Wedge Base bulbs"
I used the 921x9 bulb (second box) and the color you're wanting is cool white (first box, looks very light blue)
Dome Light
http://www.superbrightleds.com/cgi-b...2Ffestoon.html
Second section down, it should read
LED Festoon Bulbs
I used the 4410x9 (last box) in cool white once again (first box)
I've really gotta turn my phone off on vacation lol
Old 04-26-2012, 08:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Appreciate the points man, thanks!
Map Lights
http://www.superbrightleds.com/cgi-b...ini-wedge.html
Scroll down to the 4th section, it should read: "T13 & 921 Miniature Wedge Base bulbs"
I used the 921x9 bulb (second box) and the color you're wanting is cool white (first box, looks very light blue)
Dome Light
http://www.superbrightleds.com/cgi-b...2Ffestoon.html
Second section down, it should readLED Festoon Bulbs
I used the 4410x9 (last box) in cool white once again (first box)
I've really gotta turn my phone off on vacation lol
Man that loots amazing!

Last question i promise!

2 Map lights and one Dome light correct? Just hard to believe its only like 12 dollars for two maps and a single dome :P Do I need to be ordering something else? Like resistors or something? Or did you just buy these inexpensive 3 LED's and plug/play?
Old 04-26-2012, 10:08 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SLT
Color: White
Engine: 2008-20?? 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 310hp 330lb/ft
Rep:1385
snrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud of

mmmm guiness

Where is vacation at?

Breathing in and out is good enough for me.
Old 04-26-2012, 10:30 PM

double0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud of

Jchaney, yes its plug and play. They only time you'll need resistors is for brake/turnsignal leds or single component leds. If you plug em in and they don't work, pull it out and turn it around.

Sorry for stealing your thunder indeepwaterblue, just figuring u should be enjoying that fine beverage.
Old 04-27-2012, 04:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jchaney579 View Post
Man that loots amazing!

Last question i promise!

2 Map lights and one Dome light correct? Just hard to believe its only like 12 dollars for two maps and a single dome :P Do I need to be ordering something else? Like resistors or something? Or did you just buy these inexpensive 3 LED's and plug/play?
You only need the 2 map lights and the the festoon bulb light. The only complication is yanking down the upper map light area, it's help in by 4 spring clips and is a slight PITA lol Resistors aren't needed like mentioned by the other guys except in the cargo lights and those need to be soldered. The blinkers use an in-line fuse that just get's spliced, very easy as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrusnak View Post
mmmm guiness

Where is vacation at?
The home of Guinness
Old 04-27-2012, 05:00 AM

Quote:
The home of Guinness
This makes sense. Spose its job related?

As for the cargo lights, I spaced that one sorry. Even some of the after market 3rd brake led assemblies need em.

I don't have said issue.
One of the benefits of owning a second Gen over a fourth Gen HA!