well, we really need more information here in order to help'
1) is it only the Uconnect module?
2) what radio do you have?
3) Your 2010 ram currently does not have Uconnect, correct (you're not just trying to upgrade a module, correct)
4) If your vehicle does not currently have uconnect in it and is either a RES, REQ, RHB, RBZ or REN radio, then you will need a complete kit. PN 82212159 and the USB / iPod cable PN 82212160.
5) once the install is done you will need to have the dealer flash the vehicle for code RSP (uconnect). They will try to charge you an hr for labor but let them know that you're aware that it takes less than 1/2 hr and are willing to pay $50.
6) If it's a RER radio, then you only need a mic kit and then to have the Uconnect enabled.
Originally Posted by RAM10
I saw a Uconnect for a Jeep on ebay for sale Does anyone know if it would fit on a 2010 ram? Is there a difference in them or is it the length of the cable?