Guys im in the market for a leveling kit for my 2500 and some wheels and tires.
Any idea if this is a good combo:
XD addict wheels in black 18´s
Nitto Trail Grapplers 35¨
Top Gunz 3.5 kit with rear block and u bolts
This Kit Contains:
(2) Front 3.5" Progressive Rate Coil Springs
(4) Top Gun Customz Upper and lower extended control arms with poly bushings and new sleeves for a perfect alignment
(1) Track Bar Drop Bracket (Designed Specifically for 3.5" of Lift)
(2) Top Gun Customz Double Adjustable End-Links Featuring High Quality, Chromoly, Nylifiber, FK Heim Joints
(1) Drop Pitman Arm
(2) Front Bilstein 5100 Series Monotube Gas Shocks
(2) Rear Bilstein 5100 Series Monotube Gas Shocks
(2) 1.5" Rear Blocks Specifically Designed For The New Dodge With Dual Centering Pins
(4) Rear U-Bolts
All necessary hardware and detailed instructions included
There is another kit that is 200 bucks more but it says it comes with mini a mini leaf pack wtf is that? is it worth it paying 200 bucks more for that?
Here is a pic of my truck btw how do you think it would look with matte black addicts.