Well after a long day yesturaday, Its all done. put the center bezel back in this morning
Initial test last night I was loosing about 2lbs pressure an hour. So i decided to soapy water test all the connections.
Toggle switch copper lead pulled out when i removed one of the wires .. will need to find one of those, but its sitting in there loosely atm till i can replace it.
Had to re-tape the pump fitting as it was leaking, also had to remove the whole airbag from the drivers side ... lol figures, couldnt have been the passenger side.... But i had to re-tape that fitting as well. Also had alot of issues with the bleeder valve that after a couple re-tapes and a slight tossing accross the garage .. doesnt leak anymore.
So all in all it wasnt so bad, easy enough to do for a DIY'er.