So the other day I went through some water at the farm and when I went to drive home the truck started to back fire like crazy. So i limped the truck home, so once I got there I had a check engine light on pulled the codes misfire on cylinder 2 and 4. I pulled the plugs looks like there wernt firing so I pulled all the plugs and wires and also the cap. The cap looked good so I went ahead and replaced all the plugs and wires. Well after about 2 days the truck when cold would drive fine but once it got warm it would have a crazy idle like it was starving for fuel and almost like a misfire yet no check engine codes, at times it would almost stall out. Also the crossover tube for the fuel rails had a slit in it somehow so I replaced it with rubber line. Is there anything that I am missing am at a lost here all the wires were set in the correct order and plugs gapped to 40. I have included a vid also.