DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Mod Zone - Custom Dodge Ram Mods - Dodge Ram Performance > Custom Dodge Ram - Complete Builds

Notices

Custom Dodge Ram - Complete Builds When you are modding everything on your Dodge Ram, this is the place to showcase the build.

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 08-18-2012, 10:42 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2011 Dodge Ram Big Horn
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Deep Water Blue
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:611
InDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to all

Hahaa thanks bud, that's a slightly older pic. I'm lowered on a Belltech 0963SP 2/4 Drop with Factory 22" R/T Ram Rims that I picked up from another member. I'm a huge fan of Chrome and " 5 Star " patterns and I happened to come across these and so far I have no complaints. They're a little more spendy now than what I paid for them because its slightly rare to be able to pick a set up for a decent price much like the SRT's
Old 08-25-2012, 05:18 PM

Vehicle: N/A
Rep:1045
double0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud of

so what ever came of the eBay stolen photo business?
Old 08-25-2012, 05:21 PM
Bully's Performance

Vehicle: 2012 Dodge Ram CC 4X4
Trim Level: Sport
Color: PX8 Black
Rep:1769
fastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by double0ram View Post
so what ever came of the eBay stolen photo business?
Yes...what Jaron said!
What happened?
100% Guaranteed to work or we will replace it for free!
Old 08-25-2012, 05:51 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: '12 RAM 1500
Color: Black
Rep:415
gotbrains230 is just really nicegotbrains230 is just really nicegotbrains230 is just really nicegotbrains230 is just really nicegotbrains230 is just really nice

Not shit!
I was looking on Ebay earlier and the pic is still there
Old 08-25-2012, 05:54 PM
Bully's Performance

fastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotbrains230 View Post
Not shit!
I was looking on Ebay earlier and the pic is still there
You need some sort of compensation
Old 08-31-2012, 08:53 PM

InDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to all

Well while eBay has been a bit of a b!tch not taking action on that guy, I've been lightly modding. Decided to add some more blue to the blue rig. I know LED lights aren't everyone's thing but I figured I'd give this a try. My inspiration comes from my friends Challenger

The Fog lights were easy, a 6 inch LED tube mounted above each fog with the light angled into the housing

But theeeen I figured ah hell why not do the headlights too

I mounted 1 6 inch LED tube to the side of the headlights behind the grill. I would have liked to use a longer LED strip but I can't find one that's about 9" in length, only 6 and 12 (that's what she said)
It should also be noted that I hate the stock fuse box cover, so I cut the SOB open with only 1/4" of plastic around the edges (3/4" in front to cover the LED bar) and back filled it with a piece of plexi glass and TADAAA!!

That is all
Old 08-31-2012, 09:09 PM

Vehicle: N/A
Rep:1045
double0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud of

yea man! that looks sweet! Really clean.

you have my approval with the leds! of course any lighting work has my approval lol.
Old 08-31-2012, 11:08 PM
Bully's Performance

IDWB, love those LEDS
Why not grab another 6" and throw it on the opposite side of the headlamp. So you got 2 LED strips hitting the inner bowl from either angle

Last edited by fastNugly @ BP; 08-31-2012 at 11:14 PM.
Old 09-01-2012, 02:13 AM

lol I actually thought of that, it may happen later. My wireless light module only has 6 slots which 4 are taken up for the lights, the other 2 are for the Fuse box and the Intake, I have a light illuminating the inside of the box from the fender well. I just ordered an expansion for an additional 6 lights, I was talking to Jeremy (RetroShop) about the idea and we thought the same thing. At the time I was thinking easiest way possible, and it's easier to take the 4 screws out of the grill (wiggle room) then it is to remove a headlight lol

And just so we're clear Matt and Jaron are my favorite couple on the Z, you 2 have my full support lol Not like any of you text me anyways, besides I know Jaron is secretly mad at me for leaving his box of lights sitting in the back of my truck for the past month. I don't blame him lol
Old 09-07-2012, 03:49 AM

I'm sorry Brad (and other Admins like BlueJet) but F***!!!!

driving through a construction zone, my left tire blows out, sends me into a fully concrete median about 6 inches tall and my frontl eft tire loses air pressure. Sooo guess what, both left and rear tires are now flat as hell at 2am. Worst booty call drive back home ever.

Front Tire, hit lower right "arm" of 5 star pattern obviously

Blown Rear tire, the B!TCH that started it all