DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Help Zone - Dodge Ram Problems, Complaints, & Solutions - Maintenance & Re > Product Reviews

Notices

Product Reviews Have you found a great product, or a really bad one and you just need to tell someone about it! Post up a review for the benefit of all!

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
United Radio
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 06-03-2011, 12:37 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram Hemi SLT 4x4
Trim Level: Bighorn
Color: Stone White
Rep:132
Upstater will become famous soon enoughUpstater will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben616 View Post
Its common for a differnt adress to cause an order to be flaged. they do it for your protection so that some one can not use your card # and have mechandise sent to a differnt adress . A good thing I think.
Not in my experience. I've placed literally hundreds of orders for items and had them shipped to my office (which is obviously not my billing address) and never once has this been a problem.
Old 06-03-2011, 06:09 PM

Vehicle: 2010 RAM 1500 SLT C.C.
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Brilliant Black Pearlcoat
Engine: 2009-2010 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:946
Juice420 is a splendid one to beholdJuice420 is a splendid one to beholdJuice420 is a splendid one to beholdJuice420 is a splendid one to beholdJuice420 is a splendid one to beholdJuice420 is a splendid one to beholdJuice420 is a splendid one to beholdJuice420 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTyankee View Post
Papa Johns Pizza won't take an online order from me, my Credit Card uses my business mailing address, not my residence address
Uhhhhhhhh, ok??????

Justin
Black Mamba- Flowmaster 40 series, Airaid CAI, 20% tint, GTO taillight covers, ATA nerfs, AVS in-channel ventvisors, Curt hitch receiver, Extang Revolution Tonneau, EZ-down tailgate damper, Recon smoked 3rd brake light, Custom painted engine cover

Black Mamba's Thread

Old 06-03-2011, 09:34 PM

Vehicle: 2002 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: SLT Quad Cab
Color: Black
Engine: 2002-2003 360ci (5.9L) Magnum V8 245hp 335lb/ft
Rep:869
jcasey10 is a splendid one to beholdjcasey10 is a splendid one to beholdjcasey10 is a splendid one to beholdjcasey10 is a splendid one to beholdjcasey10 is a splendid one to beholdjcasey10 is a splendid one to beholdjcasey10 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juice420 View Post
Uhhhhhhhh, ok??????

That's really weird they got so flustered about all that. I can understand why it my get flagged, but that doesn't mean it should be that much trouble. Especially if you're calling them. I wouldn't do business with a company that gives any fuss, it's just not worth it.
Old 06-20-2011, 01:58 PM

Vehicle: 2004, SLT, 3500 HD Tow Pack.
Trim Level: Slt Auto Cloth.
Color: Silver
Engine: 2001-2003 359ci (5.9L) Cummins ISB 24-Valve Diesel I6 235hp 460lb/ft (manual and auto)
Rep:13
fundaddy75 is on a distinguished road

I have had my identity stolen before..this is actually me. They should have a way to verify its you without your home address and a land line.

Many companies dont care and are glad to send your money to a thief. Verizon posted my personal information on the internet along with many other peoples personal information. From that day forward the hits just kept rolling in. I had spent years talking to and fighting with companies claiming that I had a overdue bill. Good news, I moved back to Canada and have my old identity that has not been damaged. Most people can't move away from identity theft. Most people sue the company and then the company starts acting like the one you are talking about.

Found this on their website, Interesting.

"STEP 5: Tell Us How to Ship Your Order
Please indicate the street address of your residence or business. This will only be necessary if you have indicated in STEP 4 that your shipping address is different from your billing address."
Old 06-20-2011, 04:55 PM

Vehicle: 2009 Dodge Ram 4X4
Trim Level: Laramie Crew Cab
Color: Austin Tan Pearl &Lt. Graystone Pearl
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:27
theweavman is on a distinguished road

I've bought millions of items on line and through the mail...never had an issue with using a different shipping address, as long as I provided a good billing address & info.... What if your sending something as a gift?, What are these idiots thinking? It's none of their business, even if you wanted shipped to Santa Claus at the North Pole!!!! All they need to verify is the billing info..the rest is crap!, and none of their business.
Old 06-20-2011, 05:28 PM
Banned

Vehicle: 2005 Dodge Ram 2500
Color: Mineral Gray
Rep:177
Stangshcky12 has a spectacular aura aboutStangshcky12 has a spectacular aura about

I've done it plenty of times before and just did it friday. I'm not home much because of work and just had an order from Summit Racing I placed delivered to my girlfriends house today. I had almost all of my christmas presents last year delivered to her house so no one could snoop haha
On the other hand with traveling alot around Pennsylvania for work and taking a road trip to Kansas City last summer, my bank canceled my debit/credit card because it was being used in so many different locations around the country. They thought it had been stolen. I got to kansas city monday, they canceled it tuesday and I had the $40 in my wallet for the next five days and to pay for gas the whole way home. My mom tried calling to have it straightened out but they wouldn't talk to her. I tried calling but they wouldnt do anything because I was calling from a cell phone and that I would be sent a new card in the mail. To top it off we no longer have a land line at my house and my new card was lost somewhere in the mail.
Old 05-19-2012, 09:13 PM
Z funambulist

Vehicle: 2012 1500 reg. cab 4x4
Trim Level: Express
Color: Mineral Gray Metallic
Rep:3227
PaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond repute

Upstater- thanks for the warning about these guys. But, more importantly, I love your tag picture!! Al Bundy for president!!!!!
Old 10-18-2012, 09:44 AM

Vehicle: 2009 Dodge Ram 1500 Sport
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Red
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:47
shears is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by brad12kx View Post
For some real excitement, use the same scenario, but add a PO Box to the equation.

Sorry, we can't ship to a PO Box, we have to have a physical address.
Sorry, we can't ship to an address that is different than the one on your card.

Please cancel my order.....

hahah I'm sorry for laughing but dear go that's hilarious! I am just hearing a female voice recording on repeat when I read that! hahahah

crappy situation though...
6" BDS Lift, 35x12.50x18 Nitto Trail Grapplers, 18x9 XD Addicts, FlowMaster Super 10, S&B Cold Air Intake, Solar Gard 20% window tint, WeatherTech DigitalFit floor mats, Debadged, Plasti-Dipped Grill and rear ram head emblem, Tow hooks
Taking Donations for more mods...