Originally Posted by jacobson.s
Wait until THEY fix it to sign the papers, do your test drive again to make sure that annoyance is gone, then you can do the deal. They shouldn't have a problem with this. Hopefully you end up with that sweet ride, best of luck.
Yes. That is what I am doing. Waiting for them to call me. I know they are hot to get rid of this truck.