DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion

Notices

Off Topic Discussion Anything goes in here! Well, almost!

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 11-08-2012, 08:40 AM
Administrator

Vehicle: 2007 Dodge Nitro
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Electric Blue
Rep:3930
BlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think cheating is a good enough reason for a court to give you full custody. If she was an unfit mother that would be something else. Not sure what the laws are in Texas but in California adultery has no impact on custody. I know this first hand.

Like what you see? Support this fine site!

Go here for great how-to's and make sure you know the rules!

Make sure you show off your Ram by posting pics in the GALLERY!!

L.O.B.

Old 11-08-2012, 08:52 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2012 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: sport
Color: Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:161
TimW has a spectacular aura aboutTimW has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldskoolram View Post
I should have been I private investigator,I has some very useful toos at my disposal and are going to employ them(some already in place).

Got some software that can evade any and all antispy/virus apps for any phone. Is legal to use but not in court,will need PI for that but pictures speak a thousand words.
Also some GPS devices that are super small and can be put anywhere/Truck(realtime tracking)
And i am going to install similar camera system on my house(as well as a few inside at every entrypoint with same HD high Res quality as my nieghbor.

And the cell phone software as cool I dont even have to touch her phone to make it work, instant acces to all texts,IM's emails,hidden apps,passwords and most importantly,real time calls(can listen in and record if nesessary,undetacted) so I can be sure if it does I will have all the goods I need for a no contest divorce with custody of all the kids and child support. I really hope she is not trying to pull the wool over my eyes and believes that I am serious about this possible last chance, I will not be made a fool of again. Once again thanks for everything(and now the purse strings can open up for my project/happyness)
What's the point?? You need to talk to someone pal, you both seem to have fidelity issues, the fact that she cheated 6 times and you only once is no excuse, from what I'm reading, you are getting ready to cross the line to stalker, and for what, what are you going to do when you get her on film, or a recording of her, or better yet find a Ford in your driveway? You have kids to consider here and quite frankly they don't seem to be front and center. You need to get off this thread and get your life in order, if it means divorce then so be it, but you are heading down a dangerous road here, you need to man up, your children come first, try to imagine the look on your kids face as you dedicate your life to destroying their mother, try to imagine the anguish they will go through when they hear you argue, and call their mother a whore, because they will. They will be much better off knowing and seeing that their father took the high road, and was more concerned about how this will impact them, and their future happiness. Don't mean to sound like a dick here, but the last thing you need is a group of strangers approval to justify your actions.
Old 11-08-2012, 08:58 AM

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SLT
Color: White
Engine: 2008-20?? 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 310hp 330lb/ft
Rep:1385
snrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud of

Quote:
What's the point?? You need to talk to someone pal, you both seem to have fidelity issues, the fact that she cheated 6 times and you only once is no excuse, from what I'm reading, you are getting ready to cross the line to stalker, and for what, what are you going to do when you get her on film, or a recording of her, or better yet find a Ford in your driveway? You have kids to consider here and quite frankly they don't seem to be front and center. You need to get off this thread and get your life in order, if it means divorce then so be it, but you are heading down a dangerous road here, you need to man up, your children come first, try to imagine the look on your kids face as you dedicate your life to destroying their mother, try to imagine the anguish they will go through when they hear you argue, and call their mother a whore, because they will. They will be much better off knowing and seeing that their father took the high road, and was more concerned about how this will impact them, and their future happiness. Don't mean to sound like a dick here, but the last thing you need is a group of strangers approval to justify your actions.

If you need to control/monitor someone to trust them then you don't trust them. I would never question anything my wife did, and if I ever found out she cheated on me I'd most likely leave her. And if I didn't leave her the first time, I would certainly leave her after 6 times. And even more, if I cheated on her I would certainly leave her because that means I don't want to be with her.

Breathing in and out is good enough for me.
Old 11-08-2012, 09:18 AM

Vehicle: 2006 Dodge Ram 3500
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Red
Engine: 2005-20?? 359ci (5.9L) Cummins ISB 610 24-Valve Diesel I6 325hp 610 lb/ft
Rep:24
BrandonMski is on a distinguished road

Dear Lord. I'm sorry man. I truly am. I hate to use the "D" word but a divorce I think is about the only reasonable thing at this point. Your marriage has not only been breeched once but numerous times. I'm 100% certain your main concern is for the kids but I can personally tell you that being a child in a divorced family is not terrible. I would try and hide the reasons from the children. As far as letting her family know, well that is on you. I think they deserve to know though. Best of luck to you.
Old 11-08-2012, 03:13 PM

Vehicle: 2012 2500 Mega 4x4 Laramie
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: White
Rep:73
Bikenut will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShawnC13 View Post
I have a friend that dealt with this last year with his wife and it went on for a couple of years and she said she would stop and loved him and kids *they have 4* Things were ok for a bit then *dance lesson's* started again and it was the same routine. He got out finally and things are going great for him and the kids they have joint custody. I have a co-worker that was on the other end he had affairs and was doing all the stuff that your wife is/was and he was very honest about it when he talked about it as it is in the past. He would do anything and say anything to his wife at the time but he knew he wasn't giving up this affair. You stated your wife said she didn't know if she could let go of this guy. I think that right there is a sign for you. You say you are like Columbo trust your gut and get out. Also not sure if I would hide her lies from her family it is then condoning the actions. Your kids will be fine and stay in their lives. They will be more unhappy in the future if they found out you stayed with there mother for them. Kids also have good instincts and can tell when things aren't right. So staying with a woman that has admitted she can't give this guy up basically tells you that this isn't a marriage anymore. Just my thoughts on this and best of luck to you and I totally feel for you. There are times for second chances this might not be the one or even the 3rd and it isn't like it was just one or two times it has been many times/guys
I dont even need to write a post, Shawn said it just as I would have

Sorry for your situation man. Be a Great Dad and GTFO. Just keep in mind!: You WILL have blue skies ahead even though it feels like storms forever right now....

Retro-Soutions 55W HIDs - Firestone 5K Airbags -
18" Magnaflow - integrated electric tailgate lock and EZ-Down kit - Cabin air filter retrofit - $79 Catch Can - KORE leveling kit and Bilsteins front and rear
Old 11-08-2012, 04:44 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Junior Member

Vehicle: 2009 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: Sport
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:10
Tyggr09 is on a distinguished road

I have been through the same situation, I thought of staying in it for the kid. However what kind of home could I give them if I'm constantly concerned about the next knife my x's throwing at me.?
It's DOABLE, bite down, go through the hard stuff, and get out. It's not fun for a while but remember there's going to be a day in your future where your kids and you are thankful for your wise decision. Find something to lift your spirits, start working out, start playing pool again, anything that you enjoy and can look forward to will keep you focused on the good things in life.

I won full custody of my daughter, life is great and my daughter is happy all the time, I never doubt my decision was the right one.

Last edited by Tyggr09; 11-08-2012 at 04:47 PM.
Old 11-15-2012, 02:44 AM

Vehicle: 1996 Dodge Ram 2500
Trim Level: WS
Engine: 1994-1997 360ci (5.9L) Magnum V8 230hp
Rep:103
panhead will become famous soon enoughpanhead will become famous soon enough

I'm going to be blunt and don't take it personally. Ditch the bitch, its time...along with the furniture. She did it to you again. I wouldn't accept anymore bullshit, etc. Throw her out in the street.

As the old saying goes...once a cheater, always a cheater. Hope the best for ya man.

I am completely disgusted every time I think about having to take a distributor cap off of one of these trucks -Screamintrashcan
Old 11-18-2012, 09:11 PM

Vehicle: 2012 R/T, 2000 Ram Off Road
Trim Level: R/T / Larmie
Rep:73
frickenbored will become famous soon enough

I've had quite a few girlfriends and since i kinda like the "less than wholesome" girls, a few have been cheaters, but for me its no questions asked hit the road get out of my life forever. since you have kids that a bit more complicated. hire a private investigator, get proof of her cheating, take take it to court and you won't have to pay her a dime. Whatever you do get out man, it just isn't worth it. once a cheater always a cheater, they just get better at it.

Old 11-24-2012, 10:39 PM

Vehicle: 2012 2500 4x4 Crew-Cab
Trim Level: Outdoorsman
Color: Black over Grey
Engine: 2011-20?? 409ci (6.7L) Cummins Turbo Diesel 350hp 800lb/ft
Rep:31
Hardware is on a distinguished road

She's stepped over the traces multiple times.

You've helped conceal this from her family.

Now you have to monitor her like North Korea.

This shouldn't even be a discussion. The relationship's been done for awhile, it's just a matter of when in sinks in for you.

If I come off as blunt, it's because I've been through this (thankfully no kids involved).
MODS: BAKFlip F1; Head Rack; WeatherTech mud-flaps, vent visors & bug deflector; Cabella's rear seat cover; cabin air filter; Geno's Grill Quick Release Kit, PIAA Xtreme headlamps (Highs, Lows and Foglamps), WeatherTech DigitalFit Floorliners.

Old 11-24-2012, 11:23 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2008 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: 4x2 SXT
Color: Silver
Engine: 2002-2008 226ci (3.7L) Magnum/PowerTech V6 215hp 235lb/ft
Rep:10
SouthernPride1861 is on a distinguished road

Keep your head up man. I'm sure a lot of us know what your going through. Just like my Dad has told me since i was teenager, never worry about women they are from another planet and they will come and they will go. I was in a 3 year relationship in high school with a girl i swore i would marry but that didn't pan out to say the least. I know how much it hurts to find that out about someone you love but thats just not acceptable under any circumstances especially with you having 3 kids together. Break it off with her and get custody of your kids because they deserve a faithful parent. Life will go on and you sound like a good guy so i'm sure you can find a faithful woman out there for you. And don't be sour about it just let her know that you think its best for yourself and your kids if you guys break it off. Another thing my dad says is that every girl is a **** except your mother and your sister!! God bless you and your family in whatever decision you make ill pray for ya.