DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Help Zone - Dodge Ram Problems, Complaints, & Solutions - Maintenance & Re > Dodge Ram Dealer Issues - VIN and Order Tracking - Dodge Ram MSRP & Pricing Discussion

Notices

Dodge Ram Dealer Issues - VIN and Order Tracking - Dodge Ram MSRP & Pricing Discussion Have you had a good experience with your Dodge Ram Dealer? Had a bad one? Let us know about it in here! - Dodge Ram Production Questions - Order Status - VIN Tracking - Etc.

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 06-30-2012, 08:38 PM
Z funambulist

Vehicle: 2012 1500 reg. cab 4x4
Trim Level: Express
Color: Mineral Gray Metallic
Rep:3227
PaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond repute
Talking MULLEN MOTORS Southold, L.I., N.Y.

No wonder this dealer has been in business for over 80 years. I actually ENJOYED the entire ordering/buying process at this dealer. I financed through them and I thought when I said I wanted to put nothing down and no trade-in, they would laugh or get me a loan with high interest. Nope. the sales manager, within 2 hours had FOUR different loan options for me one better than the next. When ordering the truck and all of my options, my salesman knew instantly what I was talking about, and never tried to talk me into anything I did not want. I had done my research for months before I even walked in, and he complimented me on knowing all about the truck and jokingly offered me a sales job.And he was very helpful on keeping me updated during the build process. When my truck arrived (He told me 6 weeks and it was 6 weeks 2 days) they detailed the whole thing and filled the tank. After signing all of the papers, the whole sales staff, the general manager and the owner and president of the dealership all came out to congratulate me and, above all personally thank me for buying from them. Also told me that with any future service, they would come and get my truck from my house, my work or wherever and drop me off a loaner. (to be fair I do live only 5 miles from the dealer and work 3 miles from them, but still....) All I can say is I would buy another truck from there in a heartbeat and recommend them to anybody! They know how to do it right!!!
Old 01-10-2013, 10:46 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 1982
Trim Level: short
Color: white
Engine: 1981-1988 360ci (5.9L) LA V8 170hp
Rep:10
alpha is on a distinguished road

Glad you have a good dealer.

Is it possible to have the salesman name at Mullen
Best regards
Old 01-11-2013, 12:54 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 1982
Trim Level: short
Color: white
Engine: 1981-1988 360ci (5.9L) LA V8 170hp
Rep:10
alpha is on a distinguished road

I sent them inquiry
Old 01-11-2013, 01:13 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2009 Dodge Ram 1500 2X4
Trim Level: quad cab SLT
Color: sunburst orange pearl
Rep:2608
GTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond repute

Alpha, are you still on the hunt for a dealership to get a vehicle sent to Saudi ?
Have you considered ordering through say Toronto Canada ?

I tried to find a dealership that would export, but had no luck, maybe i was typing the wrong thing into the search engine.
Ram 1500 SLT Quad cab, 5.7 HEMI(R) MDS VCT, 5 speed auto 545RFE, 3.55 differential gears, 18" Magnaflow muffler, EGR bug deflector, Bushwacker fender flares, customized Nfab nerf bars, CB radio, Autonet wi-fi router, custom soft tonneau cover, Line_X bedliner, DEBO Step, build date 10/15/08 a Wednesday built vehicle
Old 01-11-2013, 05:42 PM
Z funambulist

Vehicle: 2012 1500 reg. cab 4x4
Trim Level: Express
Color: Mineral Gray Metallic
Rep:3227
PaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond reputePaulMys has a reputation beyond repute

alpha- I guess you found their info? If you need any further info, feel free to PM me. Not sure about their ability to export, but never hurts to ask I guess.