DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Cracking up!

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  FPSweet 
#1 ·
So the other day I may have backed a little to far than i should have with foggy windows and ended up introducing my rear light lens cover to the chain link fence out side of work :doh:. Needless to say they didn't get along to well and my lens got the short end of the stick. Oh yeah, my truck is the sport model with the color matched surrounds.

Now to the point. Since nobody makes the color matched lights anymore, has anybody found where to order them or attempted to paint a stock set from the scrap yard? :4-dontknow: My project when i can get the time is to mess around with a couple of tails and see what i can make work. Any input would be appreciated.

See less See more
#2 ·
You can buy a set on ebay motors for around 50 bucks and most fit pretty good, or you ca buy them off LMC. the stock sport models had smooth surfaces on the tail light area and the none sport models had a textured surface. A local body shop can take care of the texture and paint issue, I have tried doing the spray can method in the past and I am never fully satisfied with the results.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.