Originally Posted by Dark Ram
So I have a 2012 Ram Express (Single Cab HEMI). I have an ambitious 30 days planned for it. All I need is the parts.
I'm looking for:
- Long Tube Headers
- Intake (one that makes good power, nothing conservative)
- Cams (do they make them yet? havent seen any)
- "Posi" Unit
- What brands are recommended & who to buy from?
- Is there any way to check what gear ratio I have? I'm trying to upgrade that department.
- Lastly, can a posi unit simply be installed or are there other things to consider?
I know, it's a lot. I need lots of help!
I can certainly help you price out some of what you are looking for through Discount Auto Performace.
ARH is a good and top reputable Long Tube headers. They come with y pipe and high flow cats, o2 sensor extensions and it bolts right in without modification.
I also recommend the Vararam Air Grabber for the intake.
Many who run the ARH are also running this and praise both together.
As for cams, there isnt too many options at this point and the same goes for the posi unit.
Let me know if I can be of help.
If you go to the vendor thread 'Discount Auto Performace' there is actually a group buy for the vararam and ARH headers.
Send me a PM and I can fire you off a quote as well.