DODGE RAM FORUM banner

New 2010 Sport Loaded

6K views 38 replies 20 participants last post by  HEMI5150 
#1 ·
Hey Folks

Just got my 2010 Sport, I ordered 3 months ago.
Crew Cab, White, Performance Hood,hard tonneau,step rails, fully loaded including heated steering wheel and air conditioned leather,rear dvd, tinted visors and hood visor....Just adding a Mufflex 18'' and Leveling kit....Will post pics when its done....

#3 ·
Hi Brent,

Great hear about your new truck. :smileup: I'm betting your absolutely loving it.

How about starting a new thread in the Newbie Checkin to introduce yourself to the forum. And don't forget to click on the 'User CP' menu thingy near the top left of the window and fill in the info on your truck.

Congrats on the Ram! and enjoy the Z!

#8 ·
Truck looks great! Congrats on it!!

#23 ·
detroithemi....when did you get your truck? Early '10s were being built w/ the chrome grill (as are Canadian-bound trucks I believe). Mine was ordered in Feb, delivered in April, and has the body color surround w/ the billet-type tube inserts.

#24 ·
Yes was purchased at the end of March. I have read in some other threads of this. Now I am a little ticked of seeing other Sports around town with Painted match grills. I know should have followed up with it sooner, but I wonder if i can contact someone at Dodge about it. Do some kind of swap out. Here is a shaky phone picture of it.

Attachments

#25 ·
With the wheels and other touches of chrome, still looks good. I hear you though...I would have settled for the body color/black insert. REALLY wanted it to come w/ the billet look though like the brochure showed.

#28 ·
We'll be here waiting....patiently....for pics! :)

- Cajun

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.