DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Mineral Gray Metallic Ram Express with 2/4 Drop & SRT 22" Night Runner Wheels Installed

18K views 22 replies 20 participants last post by  Firehawk 
#1 · (Edited)
First off, this thread is going to be the "mini" version of the complete thread I am planning on posting. Basically, I've probably spent about a month solid researching wheels, tires, sizes for both, fitment issues, suspension components, and of course the lowering kit. I have a complete list of part numbers, prices, and components that I'll post later in another thread.

Anyways, here are the before and after pictures in the meantime:

Before, stock height:

Mcgaughey 2/4 Deluxe Spindle Drop installed along with a few more suspension bits, and all loaded up to get the new wheels and tires installed:

OEM Mopar SRT10 22x10 Night Runner Wheels and Toyo ST 305-45-22 tires installed:

:thk: :smiley_thumbs_up:

See less See more
#14 ·
Looks good!! I have a mineral gray QC and just bought some matte black SRT's for mine (waiting on funds for tires and drop:sad:). Do you have any rub issues w/ the 305/45's? I can't decide between those and 305/40's:4-dontknow:...

#23 · (Edited)
What is the part number for those wheels
Not sure about the OEM part #, they were only available on the 2006 SRT10 Night Runner Edition Rams...

I almost purchased a set of replicas on eBay, which can still be found if you search for them under "22x10 SRT Gunmetal": https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=22x10+SRT+Gunmetal&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=22x10+SRT+Gunmetal&_sacat=0

Here's the list of all the parts I installed when I lowered my truck, no other spacers/modifications were needed:

• McGaughey Deluxe 2/4 Drop Spindle Kit (MCG44050)
  • Hellwig 7709 Adjustable Rear Sway Bar (B004I5950O)
  • Spohn Adjustable Panhard Bar (D09-1500-104)
  • Belltech 2212FF Street Performance Rear Shocks
  • 22x11 SRT10 OEM Night Runner Wheels (Dark Nickel Pearl Finish)
  • 305/45/22 Tires
  • AIR LIFT 60824 Series Rear Air Spring Kit (11-13 AWD Durango)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.