DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Wheels and Body Style Combo

48K views 64 replies 47 participants last post by  MOFOGO 
#1 · (Edited)
Possible sticky idea.
I think it would be great to see a collection of photos (all in one place) showing of all the possible Wheel/tire/body style/ body color combos. Lots of folks are always trying to decide which wheel would look best on their truck. This could be the thread to show off all of the forumz members selections to date.
Does not matter if your rig is lifted or slammed, black, white or anything in-between.
Post up a side view of your truck (avoid angled shots that hide a clear view of your wheels)
Include all the usual pertinent info (wheel/tire size) yr/model of truck, lift, drop or stock stance.

Let's see em.

2013 1500 Laramie CC- Boss 338 22 x 9.5, Toyo Proxy 305 45 R22, GroundForce 2/3 drop

See less See more
Reactions: jerm53
#40 ·
jtheis24, very sharp, wheels look great. I love the color of the truck too.

#58 ·
tried the bfg`s but went with Michelin LTS at2s
I went with KO2's and I like them so far. Only put about a hundred miles on them but like them non the less. WHat made you switch to the michelins? I was also considering that same tire and the LTX defender M+S 2

#46 · (Edited)
I bought my '15 2500 4x4 Tradesman a couple weeks ago, and just came in from installing my new wheels (Ultra Spline 20x9 +18) and tires (Cooper Zeon LTZ 305/55R20). Haven't driven it yet, so can't report on any rubbing, etc. I have a set of wheel flares coming tomorrow, plus will install side steps and do some debadging.

EDIT - I finished installing a set of Power Wagon wheel flares and mud guards this morning, and can confirm there's no rubbing with this wheel/tire combo. My truck is stock ride height. I also did some debadging, and decided to make mine a feaux Power Wagon. (c:

es

Reactions: Corneeeeelius
#49 ·
Upgraded to some 305/45/22's with Incubus wheels!

Attachments

#50 ·
Like the stripping.

#53 ·
I have not looked in on this thread since it went cold back in 2014 for a while. Some really really nice looking rigs that I'd be happy to drive around in. From SB to Crew / Low to high the Ram is a fine looking truck.

#56 ·
jda.google wheel skins i just put a set on my express.they're like the chrome clad part but instead of being glued on like stock they snap over the lug nuts and are held on by the stock center cap.they look like factory chrome clad.and they just cost like 70.00 shipped from ebay.check out install videos on you tube.a dude puts them on his express.

#59 ·

My 2015 Ram 1500 QC (6'4" bed) has the bilstein 5100's up front set at 2.1 (still about an inch of rake), stock rear height, Fuel "beast" 20x10 (-18 offset) rims, BFG T/A KO2's in 275/65/20. This set up has no rubbing issues.

Reactions: Corneeeeelius
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.