DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Wheels and Body Style Combo

48K views 64 replies 47 participants last post by  MOFOGO 
#1 · (Edited)
Possible sticky idea.
I think it would be great to see a collection of photos (all in one place) showing of all the possible Wheel/tire/body style/ body color combos. Lots of folks are always trying to decide which wheel would look best on their truck. This could be the thread to show off all of the forumz members selections to date.
Does not matter if your rig is lifted or slammed, black, white or anything in-between.
Post up a side view of your truck (avoid angled shots that hide a clear view of your wheels)
Include all the usual pertinent info (wheel/tire size) yr/model of truck, lift, drop or stock stance.

Let's see em.

2013 1500 Laramie CC- Boss 338 22 x 9.5, Toyo Proxy 305 45 R22, GroundForce 2/3 drop

See less See more
Reactions: jerm53
#17 ·
Thanks for taking the time to post your picture ;)

I love the look and it's what I had in mind until I found out
that the MB Rockers are no longer produced, I was only able
to track down two with the help of my buddy @ Discount Tires.

Oh well the quest continues :i_rolleyes:

I'm finding out that most aftermarket wheels are 17X8, and along
with your set up I was planning on using the OEM tire size. Any clearance
or rubbing issues ?

And to everyone else that has posted pictures...THANKS !
it's nice to see real world pictures :smiley_thumbs_up:

#6 ·
Hi All,

2013 Trademans RCSB, 17X9 Ultra Baron rims 265/70/17 BFG Rugged terrain T/A's

Reactions: jerm53
#9 ·
#10 · (Edited)
Love that stance. Details on how you achieved that would be appreciated.

No worries...just figured it out...thanks!

#18 ·
#19 ·
14 Ram Express RC 2wd . 4.5"F/3"R Maxtrac Lift.
20x9" Ballistic Razorback Wheels
35x12.5R20 Federal Cougaria MT

Attachments

#20 ·
2004 Dodge Ram 2500 Quad Cab 5.9 Cummins. Leveled in the front.

The day I picked it up. 20x10 KMC XD Diesels wrapped in 35x12.50x20 Nitto Trail Grapplers. Tires were almost bald and rubbed.

New tires. Still 20x10 KMC XD Diesels but wrapped in 305/55R20 Dick Cepek Fun Country tires. No rubbing.

Same wheel/tire combo as last pic, just a few more mods (head lights, tail lights, fog lights, light bar, nfab steps).

#28 ·
#27 ·
So I'm debating whether to save money and plasti dip my stock 18's and wrap'm in 275/70r18 BFG KO2's for around $900. Or spend the money on fuel hostage III's 20x9 and 275/65r20 BFG KO2's for around $2,200. Really torn on whether it's gonna be worth the extra 1,300 bucks. Any opinions are more than welcome!

#29 · (Edited)
#38 ·
#36 ·
Raw untamed, the srt's look great on your rig. I am a fan of chrome.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.