DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Finally Fixed

1K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  RootBeer 
#1 ·
well i told u guys bout my random misfire well i finally fixed it finally threw a o2 sensor code i replaced both sensors on bank 1 with dealer sensors for under $100 now im still tryin to get that dealer to refund my $ for wasting my time they had it for a month and didnt fix it.

#2 ·
Glad to hear you got it fixed man, not a bad price, either! Good luck with the dealer, though, let us know how that goes.

- Cajun

#3 ·
hey i'm glad you got your truck fixed . i had the same problem with mine and i sent you a reply that it was the o2 sensor bank 1 that was causing the problems. if you look back at one of your thread dated on 8-13-2010 you will see it. i hope that had helped you out in fixing your truck? it is amazing how an o2 sensor can make your truck run so bad and have it throw all kinds of codes.good luck with your truck

#6 ·
Glad you got it fixed. If the dealer won't work with you, up channel it to Dodge via the owner's section. There is a "contact us" link.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.