DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Woohoo 20k finally

1K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  jc4041 
#1 ·
finally after owning the truck for 13 months I finally put 8-9k miles on it....it had shy of 12k when I bought it and I FINALLY hit.....yes it's dirty, weather won't play nice

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

See less See more
#3 ·
I've never owned a "new" vehicle...I got it March '10 and it's an '09.....but even the wife's Charger had 30k on it and it's a '10, we got it Jan this year. New just cost to much. lol

#5 ·
Got mine in Mar 09 and it just hit 16000 km's so that is 10000 miles roughly. Wow and it has had like at least 6 oil changes....not sure if that makes sense but I am going by time, every 3 months or 5000 km's whichever is first....seems to be the 3 months always, I am gonna maybe go to synthetic since our manual says 6 months or 10000 km's I could go longer I suppose, I am old school. If I do go syn then I think I would just go 4 maybe 5 months depends on how the oil looks I guess. Wish I had a way to test it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.