DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Magnuson Supercharger Installation - 09 Ram 5.7L

31K views 82 replies 26 participants last post by  azzo540 
#1 ·
Ordered the system with Magnuson in January and it arrived within a week. There have been some hiccups along the build of the truck, however Magnuson's Customer Service all around has been excellent including overnighting of parts that needed replaced. Last night I placed the truck on the dyno and have experienced a Fuel Injector concern. This didn't let me finish the truck last night but am already working with Magnuson on this concern. All in all, the kit is going to be great once completed and am excited to show the forum members the results.... As a teaser, the truck did make 430hp on a partial pull and no spikes!

More to come as I sort out the injectors.

#41 ·
Man i couldnt imagine 6lbs of boost on my truck jeeze! Nice lookin truck reps for pics. We got to ge at least an exhaust vid or something?

#57 ·
JT, I didn't realize you were runnin L/Ts with a stock muffler behind that s/c....replace that thing with a magnaflow and let it breath. Being boosted with L/Ts I bet you'd get 10rwhp from it.

Nice work so far. Nice to see some boosted Rams here.
I agree.
I had a built 2003 hemi and wanted to quiet it down,so I bought a 2009 stock muffler from a member.
I lost at least 20 hp,the truck literally fell on its face.
The stock muffler is really really restrictive.
looking forward to some videos.

#45 ·
damb i can't wait to see my numbers after the install after seeing you change.

#53 ·
Really glad you are doing this and anxious to see the final numbers but in the mean time...
:worthless:
Bump...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.