DODGE RAM FORUM banner

New tint & leveling kit fixed!!

2K views 17 replies 7 participants last post by  City Slicker 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi friends. I just got my truck back today after dropping it off to get some tint put on, LEDs for the license plate, and to get my leveling kit fixed. Everything turned out great!! I'm so excited, I was so worried about the leveling kit, but they said it was no big deal and fixed it without any problems. The stance is back!! I've got 20% tint all the way around now with the 5% windshield eyebrow. I know, I know, this thread is worthless without pics, so here they are: (sorry she's not clean, I have to wash her this weekend)

See less See more
G
#4 ·
ahhhh....well, glad that all turned out. The truck looks a lot better with the tint!

If it was loose, I suspect it hasn't been on very long. When you install new suspension pieces, it's a good idea to go back and check the torque on the fasteners. Usually, all they need is one check and tightened back to the right torque spec and yer good.

#10 ·
Your truck looks saweet. The tint really shows well.Im glad all worked out for you..........Looks nice and level. :smileup:

#12 ·
Those tints look really good man! Congrats on the tints!! I will have mine up hopefully saturday haha.

#14 ·
Hey guys :Hey: sorry to bring this thread back from the dead :LOL: Anyway, I went to my auto shop today and talked to the guy who fixed the leveling kit. A couple people on here asked what was wrong and I didn't know. So I asked him exactly what he did. He said he lifted the truck up, tightened everything up, and lastly check the tire pressure in all the tires. He made sure all the tires were at 35 PSI. It all makes sense after he explained it, if the tire pressure is lower in the front two tires, and higher in the back two, it will bring the whole truck down. The main reason I'm posting this is to inform anyone with the same problem for future reference. See ya later!

#15 ·
Nice looking truck! the tints up front look awesome too :smileup:
If only they werent illegal in BC haha

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.