DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Burnt rubber

2K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  dodgeboy360 
#1 ·
Well I got new tires a few weeks ago and of course I did what anyone else with 400 hp and a shitty set of tires would do.. Burnt them bitches off!! But now the wheel wells are caked with burnt rubber chunks. Anyone have any way to get the rubber off the wheel well liners with out screwing them up?

#7 ·
Damn you guys are a needed bunch :LOL:

I don't have pix of the actual burn outs.. It was a split minute decision not much planning for it didn't get a chance for video or pix but I got this.. Lol

#8 ·
evidence of said action does constitute as proof.... but next time get video haha.. whats funny is im the complete opposite.... as soon as i get new tires on i do a burn out haha.

#9 ·
spray Pam on your inner fenders before you do a burnout , works better than wd or any other petroleum based sprays , I also spray it on before I go wheeling anywhere where there's alkali in the mud , mud and rubber spray off with a garden hose

#12 ·
That's what everyone tells me but I never had a problem.. The trick is take the traction control off and turn on tow haul mode and put it in first... Get the wheels spinning and when u let off the brake just slam te gas pedel to the floor my truck lays 30+ foot rubber marks

#14 ·
I would do something like this next time.. But I won't be doing many more burnouts now that I got decent tires.. I used a bondo applier and just soap and water and got the most of it out.. Now it just looks like road grim

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.