DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Any Shaved Rams Out There????

3K views 24 replies 7 participants last post by  johnnysart 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Fast 'n Ugly's truck has a shaved tailgate and front grill.

he's more active on here with Bullys Performance now though, so we'll see if he see's this thread!

#6 ·
I think I want to join this thread, mostly to see who else has shaved their trucks and see pics of them. The thought of shaving mine has crossed the planning table a time or two.

#19 ·
I'm happy to find a few ram guys with my stunted sense of humor…. just adding the word "frenched" to a conversation brings it right down to my level.

So if you shave the tail gate handle you install poppers/springs? Is that on a remote or hidden interior/exterior switch?

And when you shave the antenna is it relocated or just gone?

thanks for the info

#12 ·
Honest Question… What is the difference between "Shaved" and "Frenched" Back when I was a kid we called them Frenched tailgates or Frenched door handles.

Same thing new term?? or different all together??

#21 ·
Exactly ^^^

I bought Street Scene Tailgate Handle Relocator kit. As for radio they have internal antenna's that will take care of that. Not sure how well they work as I don't listen to the radio.

TheSatinPumpkin, knows more on the poppers for the doors.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.