DODGE RAM FORUM banner

New truck/new member!!

741 views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  platinuminjected 
#1 ·
just got my 07 ram hemi! loving it already, gonna start off with the normal mods, CAI, exhaust, and tuner, thinking of going with the diablo predator, seems to be the popular choice, looking for some performance mostly Mileage...only seem to be getting about 12 in the city right now, and to be honest i havent been driving that aggresive....

#2 · (Edited)
A big Hello and a Warm Carolina WELCOME! I hope you make the most of the best RAM ForumZ on the Web!

The CAI, clean exhaust and a tuner should help a little. Mostly driving habits affect the MPG. Also, you might check to see what gear ratio you are running and what size tires are you carrying?

Be sure to use the link in my SIG to check in as a NEWBIE and get the recognition as a new member. Oh, Yea, one more area I'd like to invite you to is our Red RAM social group. Be sure to post lots of photos to keep everyone happy. :Hey:

#8 ·
spectre is alright for the price. You wont get the million mile warranty like you will with K&N or airaid. The filter will wear out quicker and not give you as many performance gains. But they are considerably cheaper so you will be able to replace the filter.

#10 ·
welcome to the forum...glad to have ya!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.