DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Alright y'all, lets see some pictures

202K views 597 replies 222 participants last post by  h2oman 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Post up some pics or your dodge doing what it does best!

Attachments

See less See more
#286 ·
New dodge in mud!! Sexy and reps!!

#291 ·
Man that is sexy.....love that color. Whats the mpg with the rims and tarz??

#292 ·
thats what i'm talkin about...looks fun

#294 ·
Wow, that is one sick truck my friend. Is that the actually Pre-Runner kit?

I have been looking into running Fox Struts up front with Fox Resis in the rear, how do you like those so far?

Great looking truck, by far one the best i've seen. :smiley_thumbs_up:

#296 ·
Ya i bought the whole Tactical series except for the rear tire carrier. I still need 3 Rigid light bars, 4 square lights, tool box, Road armour rear bumper, Recon front lights, and couple go-pro cams as well. Now i have not been in a raptor yet, but i gotta say that its by far the best handling pickup i've ever driven and it floats over anything in its path. I'm still waiting for the snow to thaw before i go ditch banging and ill take her to the dunes for some serious testing!!

#315 ·
That is friggin awesome.

#320 ·
just a little stuck lol did you get any water in the cab?

#322 ·
and the "tree" on your fender haha im guessing that's what that's scratch is from
Oh, I definitely got some water in the cab, about an inch down from the speakers. Funny thing was I was trying to squeeze between that puddle and some super deep ruts on the other side but the bank collapsed and almost rolled me. I ended up have to throw the wheel over and goose the throttle to keep it rubber side down. I stood on it trying to get momentum but her back axle high centered on a rolled up carpet of all things, and that's all she wrote, stuck as a stick in the mud. Ended up having to drop the pan on the tranny and flush it, then changed the distributor which wasn't a big loss, it was original from 95 so no big deal. We installed a plug and threaded vent spout on the top of the tranny and transfer case then ran tubes up into the hood even with the intake. This way next time I go swimming it wont flood the tranny.

And yeah, all my dents are labeled. So far I've got Tree, Honda Civic, Ditch, Also Ditch and Ford F-150.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.