DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Alright y'all, lets see some pictures

202K views 597 replies 222 participants last post by  h2oman 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Post up some pics or your dodge doing what it does best!

Attachments

See less See more
#360 ·
Stay tuned

Big surprise coming soon... Been a way for a while ( my job requires me to travel all over the country remodeling hotels... middle of last month i rear ended a Porsche barely any damage to the Porsche bent my fender and tweaked the bumper... so shes in the shop now Gettin un-bent, Bushwacker Pocket flares, side steps... ... and something else done.... which you will have to wait to find out... Should have pictures by the middle of next week... so stay tuned...

#362 ·
will definitely get the lift from yall, hopefully i can order it tomorrow... but that's not the surprise.

#364 ·
havent gotten paid in about a month so i have some money saved haha.

#366 ·
my 2nd Gen Ram

Well i dont have any pics of it gettin dirty since the last modifications ive made to it but il post an old pic of it muddy and a pic of how it looks now all shined up. The whole truck is actually sprayed in bedliner so no more scratches for me :) :smileup:

Attachments

#367 ·
Well i dont have any pics of it gettin dirty since the last modifications ive made to it but il post an old pic of it muddy and a pic of how it looks now all shined up. The whole truck is actually sprayed in bedliner so no more scratches for me :) :smileup:
looks good what brand did you go with?

#369 · (Edited)
River rock to asthetics

I use the old 98 4x4 Magnum to fetch river rocks. Here's Sundays project almost complete (needs wire brushing after mortar sits). The wife likes going to the river and getting these limestone rocks out of the river bed doing little projects around the farm.

PS... Bigred74, your rims look great on the 99. R...

Attachments

#381 ·
dvarn, yes it's Emerald Green, from 97 a 2500 5.9L 4x4 gasser. My buyer wanted a 12 valve diesel 2wd, there was 2k to get him to the diesel, so I took his truck in trade. I've been needing something with a bit better clearance for trail anyway, I stuck a photo under Dodge Ram Pictures, so color might show better.

ScoMo, nice 1500 (we now know where the new money flow is........... CANADA) R...

#383 ·
My stock '13 CC 4x4.

Took it up an old logging/ATV trail yesterday.

Not much in off-road, but the hill I went up to get there was at least 6" of loose sand and bad ruts, the rears spun out so I had to drop it to 4 low to continue.

Took some pics, and then moved her over a rise near the road to show off some articulation in the coil springs.

Stock tires, may try and upgrade, but they'll do for now, we'll see what fits the budget.....

#384 ·
Nice truck. Beautiful country.

#388 ·
Conclusion on the truck I provided in this photo 97 2500 4x4 Emerald green 33" tires on a corrected 3" lift (checked it):

Truck title rcvd. VIN# indicates 8th character as a Z for light duty. It is running 3.55 gearing, with 33" tires, it needs a minimum of 4.10 gearing for off road and light towing (rating 7500 Lbs. 360 V8 gas).

Corrections in progress.....R...

Research.............

#389 ·

#394 ·
Nice lookin truck man!! ready to see it hit the mud pits! :smileup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.