DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Alright y'all, lets see some pictures

202K views 597 replies 222 participants last post by  h2oman 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Post up some pics or your dodge doing what it does best!

Attachments

See less See more
#428 ·
^^^This is freakin cool.

#430 ·
This was in the beginning of November, opening deer season weekend. Realized the street tires wouldn't cut it.. Just about made it, backed up into it a little more thinking I could get some grip and momentum, bad decision.

And here's the video how we got her out. Dodge pulling a GMC pulling me. Basically used the GMC as a chain link in the middle :)
http://s970.photobucket.com/user/tonw07/media/2008 Dodge Ram 1500/Stuck.mp4.html

#432 ·
That's too cool. Looks like fun.

#433 ·
hey guys i got a new to me truck. I had a 98 2500 3/4ton 5.9L 4x4 automatic with dana 60 axels and 4.10 gears. I when of the road this winter and took out a fire hydrant and messed the cab of the truck all up on the passenger side.:doh: well long story short it was totaled :sad: but on the good side i got a 98 1500 1/2ton 5.2l 4x4 5 speed it was a one owner truck. The guy was a older man that took care of it and didn't drive it much then he stopped driving all together. best part other then it being a 5 speed........ only 57k on it :SHOCKED: her are some pics of my old truck and the damage and the new one. more things to come on the new one like tint, leveling kit ,ect

old truck

damage

new truck (when i got it)

After

#435 ·
Hey guys been a while. Second job and new puppies keep a guy busy :smiley_thumbs_up: but the winter here in Wyoming is finally "over" so I took a day to take the truck up the mountain. Also got to test my new camp setup with the truck topper. Loving it!
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
The red ford had a blast too, but had to get a tug now and then. Still snowy and sloppy up there! :smileup:

#440 · (Edited)
Somewhere in the Eastern Sierra

#443 · (Edited)
My TRX4

Finally getting around to posting some pics of my 2010 TRX4.
Been waiting for a few changes to be completed before taking pics.

I've made a few changes to the truck since I bought it a couple months ago. Mostly removing aftermarket chrome doodads to tone it down a bit.

Before:

After:

De-badged and blacked out the taillights and hi-mount and the centre wheel hubs.

Still a couple changes I want to make. I'm installing a Zone 1.5" body lift next weekend and in the fall I'll be putting 35's on. Also considering blacking out the silver ring around the rims.

#445 ·
Finally getting around to posting some pics of my 2010 TRX4.
Been waiting for a few changes to be completed before taking pics.

I've made a few changes to the truck since I bought it a couple months ago. Mostly removing aftermarket chrome doodads to tone it down a bit.

Before:

After:

De-badged and blacked out the taillights and hi-mount and the centre wheel hubs.

Still a couple changes I want to make. I'm installing a Zone 1.5" body lift next weekend and in the fall I'll be putting 35's on. Also considering blacking out the silver ring around the rims.
Where are you buying that from? I can't find it for the RAMs.

Thanks,

#448 ·
Out having some fun in the desert the first two pictures are with the old rims and Toyo AT2s and the rest are with the new Atturo trail blades and Ballistic rims

Attachments

#451 ·
From the trail today

#454 ·
AWESOM!!!!:head3::head3::head3:

#455 ·
I finally got to take my truck off the road and had a blast doing it (first time taking any vehicle i have owned off road). I found plenty of mud and puddles. Some of those puddles deeper than I expected (I have to do a better job of checking them out before going in, a few of them seriously scared me). It started raining when I went into the deeper/muddier parts so i couldn't really get many pictures other than at the beginning in the kiddie puddles. So how did I do for my first time?

Btw all the other trucks on here are amazing :smiley_thumbs_up:

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.