DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Alright y'all, lets see some pictures

202K views 597 replies 222 participants last post by  h2oman 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Post up some pics or your dodge doing what it does best!

Attachments

See less See more
#210 ·
Plasti-dip is a fantastic product lol thats what i did to all the chrome on my truck

#212 ·
haha dont forget to post pics when your done! If you plan on doing several mods to your truck, you should start a build thread that way users can follow along with your progress

#214 ·
One bad weekend

One bad weekend
Front dif. mount broke after putting it in 4 wheel drive for the 1st time ever. tore the front bumper skin off after trying to get unstuck in 2 wheel drive.
Ended up getting the winch I had in a cradle out and using chains to hook to front of truck to pull ourself out.
What a night.

Attachments

#215 ·
One bad weekend
Front dif. mount broke after putting it in 4 wheel drive for the 1st time ever. tore the front bumper skin off after trying to get unstuck in 2 wheel drive.
Ended up getting the winch I had in a cradle out and using chains to hook to front of truck to pull ourself out.
What a night.
On a brand new truck?! I think you missed the break in period and went straight to break :LOL: That seriously sucks though I hope you can get that fixed mostly under warranty, it shouldn't have snapped just like that. though that bumper skin just coming off like that might make them question how off road you really were

#217 ·
dammm such a nice truck too!!!

#229 ·
wow specs on the lift, tire and wheel combo?!?!?!

#234 ·
20x12 are the next size im getting wheels in!!

#238 ·
yea what gears you got in there? 5.13??

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.