DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Nerf bars

5K views 42 replies 14 participants last post by  jerrman29 
#1 ·
woohoo just got done puttin my nerf bars on took 2 hrs,, temp outside was a bareable 44 deg

they are from INO Vative, thats how its spelt on the step

i should start a gallery :thk: instead of bore you people with the family slde shows everytime i ad something to ma trk

See less See more
#42 ·
:4-dontknow:Does anybody know if there are 'door spears' available in color-matched versions rather than just chrome? I'd be interested in Mineral Gray if so.

#12 ·
Thanks, I like it too. The truck wouldn't be as apealing without it. I want to get the bars that hold KC lights over the roof put in the back but that will have to be later. Before I do that I want the hood with the air dam in it and different rims :D

#13 ·
yes jay i like the chrome additives, i'm not going all out on chrome , but i will ad the chrome door knobs,

you get to a certain age and polishing and waxing waste to much time , or just causes to much aching muscles, lol.... :4-dontknow:
(and no dont say it Blue)...."?"

:smileup::smiley_thumbs_up:

and LYC79 did you get my thanx on your santa thread ,, ?
DD

#32 ·
Those are nice, I like the stock Mopar ones also. I'm looking at a set of Aries 4" deluxe oval nerfs. Just waiting for warmer weather to order and install.

#34 ·
i think you jacked my thread ......:box: lol

no realy i posted pics on my megacab in the pic thread a few rows down , should-a kept scrolling , then clicked dodge pics...
so with that being said here's the link to MY THREAD with pics included.. an appology will get you off the hit list ..:thk:
on secound thought there is'nt a hit list..

my nerf bars i ordered thru www.mechanicswarehouse.com nerf bars are inovativeconcepts 3" dia. wheel to wheel.
my oppinion westins are good but not the best...so i hope that helps

http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=37267

#37 ·
Hey about those nerf bars, i just installed a set last night on my 08 ram. i got the 4in oval chrome plated mopar ones. They look GREAT BUT i am disapointed of the quality of a geniune mopar part. On the sticker it says "Made in China" And you can tell as the metal is VERY thin gauge. ..other then that they are great....i wanted the mopar ones for the ram logo on it. if the snow ever lets up i will get a pic of when she's all cleaned up.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.