DODGE RAM FORUM banner

WTB: Rambox Bed Divider

5K views 12 replies 5 participants last post by  sowardcustoms 
#1 ·
Like the one in the picture below.

Let me know here or thru PM what you have, it's condition and how much you'll let it go for.

I'll only do PayPal.

Cheers.

#3 ·
C'mon....

Somebody who regularly uses their bed must want to sell their divider.... right?

Bump.

#8 ·
Will these fit in a regular bed?

#12 ·
*Trasaction successfully completed*

About a week ago, RamForumZ member sowardcustoms contacted me thru PM. He was about to advertise his RamBox Bed Divider/Extender for sale on another website and decided to search the boards and found my thread here.

He wasn't looking at making a killing on it [the item's RRP is well over $800.00] but didn't want to give it away either. Fair enough as I wasn't paying RRP but would spend a few $$$'s. I had a budget and wanted to stick to it. Everything went very well. I got it for a great price and he made some fuel money.

This guy sent me detailed information AND pictures on the item prior to shipping it out. The only drawback was it had no keylock as he clearly made mention PRIOR to transaction/shipping. This was a problem as I prefered one. He said no problem, as he could purchase & put one on, then mail it to me complete. He did; as well as send me tracking information for my records.

I recieved the item today and it was EXACTLY how he described.

A very smooth transcation in EVERY way.

Thank you again to forum member sowardcustoms

:smileup:

PS: Please post here so I can forward you some Rep Points.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.