DODGE RAM FORUM banner

***1999 Dodge Ram 1500 Laramie HELP PLEASE***

1K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  slimpartywagon 
#1 ·
Hi there,

I am trying to figure out which model of dash kit to purchase for my boyfriend for his birthday. He has a 99 Dodge Ram 1500 Laramie short bed. The interior is grey.

This is the item I want to get him in genuine carbon fiber:

The part I cannot figure out is the submobel. It is a regular cab but I cannot figure out the speakers. They are particularly round but almost look like it. Almost look like a backward D. Also have no clue what door trim means? Can someone help me?

Submodel dropdown box is toward the middle of the page.

http://www.autoanything.com/dash-kits/75A4150A0A0.aspx

#2 ·
Did you look at the question/answers others have asked there? Be sure you realize this is a stick-on style you will be ordering, not a replacement. Maybe someone else could help you more if you could post a picture of his dash?

Asked by AnonymousNov 01, 2012 5:40 PM1993 Toyota Corolla3D or not?Is this a 3D (Molded) product? Or just a sticker? Do you have red/ Red carbon fiber?
1 Answer
Staff AnswerAnswered by Nathan S. — Nov 02, 2012 3:02 PM Hello, The product is a stick-on style and not replacement dash piece. As for color options, we have traditional black carbon fiber and solid painted red colors.

#5 ·
looking at both bitrim and wooddash, neither come with speaker covers..
bitrim does offer a variety of rocker pieces tho
to the OP, are you perhaps referring to the vents? they have the shape you describe
both companies appear to offer one standard 16 piece kit dash face kit 98-02

i couldn't get the autoanything page to open for me...

#6 ·
The little round rings are the speakers and the back to front Ds are the air vents. There is no door speaker covers with the Wooddash kit I fitted on my 1999 ram sport. but it was a nice kit, been fitted for 3yrs and hasn't been a problem, nothing has come unstuck.

#7 ·
Hi there,

I am trying to figure out which model of dash kit to purchase for my boyfriend for his birthday. He has a 99 Dodge Ram 1500 Laramie short bed. The interior is grey.

This is the item I want to get him in genuine carbon fiber:

The part I cannot figure out is the submobel. It is a regular cab but I cannot figure out the speakers. They are particularly round but almost look like it. Almost look like a backward D. Also have no clue what door trim means? Can someone help me?

Submodel dropdown box is toward the middle of the page.

http://www.autoanything.com/dash-kits/75A4150A0A0.aspx
The door trim are the armrest pad inserts for the Larmaie, the speaker grills shown look identical to my 2000 Ram 2500, (which is the same cab as a 1999 1500). so I don't see why that kit wouldn't work for your application. I am thinking about getting the same kit in SS for my truck, just not sure if the money is worth it since I can CNC it myself.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.