DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Custom exhaust prices?

2K views 12 replies 3 participants last post by  916Timmy 
#1 ·
Im heading over to the muffler shop tomorrow. Probably gunna get a SI/DO Flowmaster or Magnaflow muffler to duals out the back. I dont have factory duals. I was looking to see how much they might charge me ? any input is appreciated.:4-dontknow:

#2 ·
more than likely 250-300 range. local guy here charges 150 plus for the "sport truck exhaust"..dumping out the side...but if you pay cash he takes money off..I paid 143 out the door for mine

#4 ·
tips will run 20-40 depending on what you want, I don't have one just yet, can't decide which way I want to go with the truck (leave it out the side so I can keep pissing people off or run it out the back)

#5 ·
it mainly depends on the shop I guess. you can look at jegs, summit and jcwhitney to get an idea of tips and prices

#11 ·
no problem...there's tons of different exhaust ides on youtube....just type whatever muffler you are thinking about

#13 ·
That sounds about right with a muffler included! At my shop....I brought my own muffler and the charged 135 to install everything....so I spent 250 total, but I had the bumper cutout duals already! Make sure for 400 bucks you get all stainless tubing and a stainless, fully welded muffler!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.