DODGE RAM FORUM banner

2009 Rams... post your MODS!

275K views 374 replies 191 participants last post by  Thunderhorse 
#1 · (Edited)
Who all has done what to the 2009s? Please post! PIX if you gottem.
I'm interested in CAI's and headers if/when they're available.

I finally got around to doing my first mod 2 weekends ago. While on a weekend trip to visit the in-laws, I decided I needed something to do with my time so I stopped at a local truck accessory place and look what I found...

Direct bolt on. Took about 30 minutes to install. No drilling.
http://www.luvernetruck.com/Product_Line/Side_Entry_Steps/side_entry_steps.html

Attachments

See less See more
#160 ·
x2^, I would also like to know how hard it was...your truck looks awesome!

#162 ·
Max,
How about as far as hooking them up wiring wise with yours being a 1500?
Thanks

#165 ·
Looks sooooo good de-badged, that's my next project....how hard was it? Great job!

#166 ·
Thank's Kjc63. It was pretty easy,i just used some fishing line & some adhesive remover then some gas just to get the rest off.

#168 · (Edited)
Heygeorgiarocker, I sold mine too, but it took a while and I had no luck on craigs list either just like Randy. I actually sold mine to my dealer so he could upgrade someone buying a truck. Maybe try your dealer. I got $900 for the rims. Thanks for the info Col, I hope it goes easy for me too!

#170 ·
And an awesome looking one at that!! Just one more bit of beautiful scenery in Germany!

#171 ·
Spent about 30 minutes this weekend and added the reciever hitch to my truck. Even with the DFWLX Club discount it was $100 from the dealer. Expensive but if your going to pull a trailer it's good to have. Also provided a pic of the Extang Revolution tonneau cover that I added about 2 months ago.
Vehicle registration plate Automotive exterior Bumper Vehicle Auto part

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Pickup truck

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Pickup truck

#172 ·
Good looking truck HemiCrew. The tonneau cover looks great too!

#175 ·
2009 ram mods

ive put a 2' 4' drop , smoked tailights ,anzo projector headlights with 6000k hid kit ,24x9.5 wheels , 2 memphis m3 cast 12' in custom box under seat , 2 memphis amps all door speakers replaced with memphis 6x9 co ax and a double din pioneer touch screen........ looking to add air ride soon...

Attachments

#181 ·
ive put a 2' 4' drop , smoked tailights ,anzo projector headlights with 6000k hid kit ,24x9.5 wheels , 2 memphis m3 cast 12' in custom box under seat , 2 memphis amps all door speakers replaced with memphis 6x9 co ax and a double din pioneer touch screen........ looking to add air ride soon...
nice ride.i like the drop with 24's. i need some wheels now.ur truck looks great:smiley_thumbs_up:

#177 ·
I have an 09 2500 with the HEMI. Went with the 4.10s and the locker. Just added in the last months an Extang Black MAX tonno and a tail gate protector. Also threw on a Flowmaster Delta 50 with 3 inch tails out the back corners, cut them off just before they exit. Deep aggressive sound but not loud inside. then painted the whole exhaust black, barely see it. I installed a surf rod holder in the front bumper for the days on the beach. Soon to come are some 35s and a chip for some extra MPGs.
Its got a button inside for light load inflation but I have no idea what it does. Also went with a spray on bed liner.

#178 ·
2009 Dodge Ram 1500 Crewcab SLT Bighorn

Hi everyone, this is my first time here. I already see pictures of some great looking trucks!!. Mine is Deepwater Blue Pearlcoat. I have a few mods done to it. First I had the front bumper cap, hood, roof, and tailgate striped with pewter colored stripes. I just got a Leer 700 series fiberglass tonneau cover installed which looks great. Getting that striped next week to finish off the truck. Also had a 14 inch Mufflex retrofit Magnaflow muffler installed which REALLY makes it growl. Also had Mopar vent visor shades installed and painted to match the truck. Had alot of people make comments on them. I love my truck!!. I will post a few pics on here. Bear with me because I am new to this forum!

Attachments

#179 ·
Hi everyone, this is my first time here. I already see pictures of some great looking trucks!!. Mine is Deepwater Blue Pearlcoat. I have a few mods done to it. First I had the front bumper cap, hood, roof, and tailgate striped with pewter colored stripes. I just got a Leer 700 series fiberglass tonneau cover installed which looks great. Getting that striped next week to finish off the truck. Also had a 14 inch Mufflex retrofit Magnaflow muffler installed which REALLY makes it growl. Also had Mopar vent visor shades installed and painted to match the truck. Had alot of people make comments on them. I love my truck!!. I will post a few pics on here. Bear with me because I am new to this forum!
Welcome to the forum! Glad to have you here! That's a nice looking truck, nice mods too :smileup: If you need any help, feel free to ask.

#180 ·
That looks awesome dodgeramhemi09! Love the color combo. Very sharp!

#183 ·
2009 RAM 1500 Mods

So far the only thing I have changed on my truck is a Volant cold air intake and dual exhaust flowmaster pipes. I am about to get some chrome wheels. The Chrome wheels are the Moto Metal 951 20' wheels and I am waiting on the programmer to be availible. My truck is bright yellow so it will look nice when I get the wheels. Already looks nice as it is. When I am able to transfer the pics from my phone I will post them.

#185 ·
Hi guys,

here are some new pictures.
I had to wait till end of march to have my RAM here in Germany, but now everything is fine :smileup:

Its a great feeling to drive the RAM here in Germany, because normally the cars in Germany are much smaller and people turning their heads if you drive by with a Full-Size Pickup. :Wow1:

#187 ·
Those are the Rims I am getting soon Infi75. How do you like them? Beautiful truck!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.