DODGE RAM FORUM banner

2009 Rams... post your MODS!

275K views 374 replies 191 participants last post by  Thunderhorse 
#1 · (Edited)
Who all has done what to the 2009s? Please post! PIX if you gottem.
I'm interested in CAI's and headers if/when they're available.

I finally got around to doing my first mod 2 weekends ago. While on a weekend trip to visit the in-laws, I decided I needed something to do with my time so I stopped at a local truck accessory place and look what I found...

Direct bolt on. Took about 30 minutes to install. No drilling.
http://www.luvernetruck.com/Product_Line/Side_Entry_Steps/side_entry_steps.html

Attachments

See less See more
#233 ·
Very nice ^^^^, really like what you've done with your truck! :smileup:

- Cajun

#236 ·
Lookin Goooood!

#239 ·
Ok, so here's my mod list... (and I'm sneaking in an opinion request in the same thread since it's a possible future mod):

2009 Sunburst Orange Pearl Ram 1500 Crew Cab, Big Horn with most of the Mopar accessories catalog installed!!! :smileup:

Mopar 4 inch lift w/air helpers in the rear
Mopar Cat back
Mopar CAI
Mopar black Side Steps
Mopar Tonneau (LED bed lights on the planned list)
Mopar Rubber Floor Mats
Bed Rug Mat and tailgate (over Mopar drop in liner)
ATX Artillery 20 inch wheels
35" Good Year MT/R w/Kevlar
Tinted Cab Lights
Rhino Lined Fender Flares (removed Mopar splash guards)
Custom Hemi tail strobe stripe

Snow Dawg Plow (removed for summer) - wanna fab a bracket to install a bull bar to the plow mount so I don't have to remove it every spring.

I bought the AVS vent visors, but didn't install yet, cuz I don't like how they show a slice of the body color between the doors (above the vinyl). Would like to see pics of the "in the channel" version.

Window tint on fronts coming soon.

Plan on de-badging or blacking out most of the badges, blacking our the headlight buckets (looking for a how-to on here), possibly switching to a body colored grill, etc. Anyone replaced the giant Ram emblem on the tailgate with something different (like the Billet Tech nose badges for other models...I have the Punisher skull on my Challenger and wanted to do the same on the Ram, but they won't make something that large).

So here's the opinion piece... I had someone photoshop the truck with the lower body line and the bumpers done in the same Rhino Lining that's on the fender flares. Waiting for another version with the body colored grill.
What do ya think?

Attachments

#246 ·
I have been busy since I was last on here. I have:

installed my speedstur tonneau
installed my bed rug
finished painting my interior
smoothed my engine cover
and designed/ installed some custom billet badges for "Copperhead"

#247 ·
hey man nice truck! i have 2010 black on bllack crw cab. i have cold air, lookin for headers with full exhaust. i got smoked by trailblazer ss yesterday. hahahah.
you know my pet peve, ppl afraid to giver. who cares if u lose. trailblazer ss i knew i didnt have a chance. with headers exhaust n chip, might as well stick a fork in him cause he's done. im lookin for 2010 ram headers w/ exhaust and a chip.

#252 ·
Currently I have a 7" suspension lift by CST and a 3" body lift on 38 15.50 20 Nitto Mud Grapplers. Painted everything black, took off the stock flares and added Bushwacker Pocket Flares. Switched out my stock bumper for the 1 piece sport bumper. Everything is changing though. I will be selling the 7" lift if anyone wants to lift a 2WD let me know. Also selling my stock flares that are painted black.

#256 ·
I still have the stock 20s but I'm not willing to sell them. I'm in the military and I put my stocks on every time I have to make a long trip sorry.

I'm really thinking about the leveling kit but I'm in Louisiana for two months so it will have to wait.

Thanks for the compliments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.