DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Let's See Your Ram Working!

129K views 797 replies 181 participants last post by  NevadaMike 
#1 ·
Helped a friend haul hay for his hobby farm.

Crappy cell phone pic...

26 square bales. It just softened the ride out a little...:smiley_thumbs_up:

So gang, let's see pics of your trucks doing what trucks were originally built for...hauling stuff!

See less See more
Reactions: DOZER
#3 ·
not much of a work horse but still gets the job done

There is no way i would have been able to haul all that with out the airlift 1000 kit, i think its at about 30 PSI here. I will admit i was at my limit though.

#122 ·
not much of a work horse but still gets the job done

There is no way i would have been able to haul all that with out the airlift 1000 kit, i think its at about 30 PSI here. I will admit i was at my limit though.
it is pictures like this that make me like my 81 as much as i do. i have loaded the box with dirt and only got the back end to sit level with the front.

i don't work my truck too hard but when i do it usually holds its own good.
heres my truck with 600lb sled in it. it couldn't even tell it was there

another load that my truck barely noticed.

#8 ·
Yeah...LOL...the rear springs didn't squat at all and the engine didn't know the load was there.

#10 ·
#16 ·
heres a couple

sorry some are so little and i got a little carried away lol but you asked for em

#17 ·
That's great!

Have any more pics of the plow setup?

#18 ·
yeah here ya go once actually get some snow here ill get some more of it actually plowing

#19 ·
What a work hauss!!

#20 ·
How do you like the Western plow? How was the install?

#21 ·
really like it so far . Install was simple and very easy. i think total time was maybe 1hr 1.5 hrs . just had to take the factory mounts off add the new ones and wiring was all plug and play pretty much. I have run other plows on different trucks but this was so far seems to be my favorite.

#23 ·
heres one more from the other day got both telehandlers moving to next jobsite

#25 ·
yeah i love em . Im prolly gonna be buying another one here in a year maybe earlier. Business is really good and three trucks aint cutting. Got one constantly running. So ive already been looking again just gotta convince the wife lol

#27 ·
hahah she always thinks that i just want another truck. In the end i always win so ill be getting a new one

#29 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.