DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Let's See Your Ram Working!

129K views 797 replies 181 participants last post by  NevadaMike 
#1 ·
Helped a friend haul hay for his hobby farm.

Crappy cell phone pic...

26 square bales. It just softened the ride out a little...:smiley_thumbs_up:

So gang, let's see pics of your trucks doing what trucks were originally built for...hauling stuff!

See less See more
Reactions: DOZER
#421 ·
This is my buddy's 2012 2500 hooked to his race car trailer a few weeks ago he's dropping his s10 drag truck off at my dads shop for paint

#431 ·
HOLY TAMOLY. Got trailer???:SHOCKED:

#441 ·
I towed my old ford recently but didn't snap a pic :(. It was about 2,250lb trailer with about 3,500truck on it and about 1,000lb in the bed of the ram. I was very happy with how it pulled. The airlift 1000 bags helped a ton, that was the first really heavy load towing I used them with and it worked great. Didn't squat at all.

#442 ·
Had to move someone today.. Didn't get a loaded pic but snapped this one from work today before loading up.. Was hauling dressers, fridge, stove ect and my buddy had a 16' enclosed aswell. We have 60mph winds and -10 out so it was very interesting but all went well

And yes the flat bed bob cat trailer was a bit over kill lol

#449 · (Edited)
:LOL: both of them are our work trucks. Ford over heated today :hah:. The plow was left on it, but someone raised the chain link and it had to tow an extra trailer back to the shop that we couldn't fit in the building. Ended up blocking the grill and rad completely from any wind and was just over heating like a mofo the whole trip apparently.

Here are 2 pics from my truck today hauling trailers around at the show due to the bad snow, and my awesome editing skills.. :LOL:... Cali lean like a boss.

#454 ·
^^ this is very true...

ps, green light means sit, stare/do makeup.

and red light means slowly inch forward until you reach middle of intersection, and proceed with green light action. (see above)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.