DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Let's See Your Ram Working!

129K views 797 replies 181 participants last post by  NevadaMike 
#1 ·
Helped a friend haul hay for his hobby farm.

Crappy cell phone pic...

26 square bales. It just softened the ride out a little...:smiley_thumbs_up:

So gang, let's see pics of your trucks doing what trucks were originally built for...hauling stuff!

See less See more
Reactions: DOZER
#691 ·
I guess this is a bit redundant to the "what's been in your bed" thread..... but eh well. Been working my truck the past couple of days on an out door patio to compliment a new deck I had built this week at our new home we moved in to last week. Yea, I'm sore.....

#692 ·
I guess this is a bit redundant to the "what's been in your bed" thread..... but eh well. Been working my truck the past couple of days on an out door patio to compliment a new deck I had built this week at our new home we moved in to last week. Yea, I'm sore.....

Great to hear you got moved in!

And as far as I'm concerned, the more pics the better:smileup:

#695 ·
Nice! A hauling and off road pic all in one.

#697 ·
The Tuftrucks made a night and day difference hauling this load of 11 Pelican 1650s, total of around 1000 lbs. Cubed out the bed and had to throw one in the cab too:

#698 ·
That's a lot of equipment in 11 Pelican cases. Your TT springs have treated you well!

#714 ·
I don't tow much, little here and there, did a couple of trips last week with 3 tons of coal per trip, and this load was one of a few last week
My first attempt to post a picture here we will see if it works.

View attachment 70249
Nice! That's a great pic, thanks for sharing.

#716 ·
Looks to be handling that 1,000lb load really well. Do you have any mods to the rear suspension? Mine seems to really squat as soon as I go over 1,000lbs in the bed. Plenty of power as you said, but can really tell a load is in the bed from how the suspension handles it.

#728 ·
Nice. Did a trip pulling a Uhaul thru the rockies myself a while back. Very scenic out there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.